StreetPass

#1Serebii from SPPPosted 11/12/2012 8:12:01 AM
A pamphlet in retailers across Japan has revealed some new information about the upcoming release, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Magnagate & The Infinite Labyrinth. This pamphlet mostly included information that has already been revealed but has contained some new information. First, it reconfirmed that the game features a single savefile, like previous Pokémon games. Second, it detailed the StreetPass feature of the game. Much like the WonderMail feature of past Dungeon games, with StreetPass, if you fall in battle during a Dungeon, you can set the mission to be rescued. If you pass anyone else with the game, the StreetPass feature will send them the mission to complete. We'll bring more as the game comes, and more news is expected in CoroCoro this week.
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#2fahademonPosted 11/12/2012 10:23:19 AM
Ah thats nice.
---
FC and FT list in profile.
"I...think I found my reason for existance:Playing Games 'n Listening to Music! ;D"
#3EmpirorPosted 11/12/2012 1:47:45 PM
I approve of this streetpass use
---
Pokemon Black fc-5243 1202 3802 Megaman Rj fc:2493 5945 5724 Yugioh 2010 4383 3896 9610
http://stevenjobs101.wordpress.com/<---visit my blog :u!
#4Gameandwatch2Posted 11/12/2012 1:55:12 PM
I just hope this isn't the only way of getting rescued by somebody, considering that it's almost impossible to streetpass people in most places not known as Japan.
---
Black 2 FC: 3654-8394-0937
#5SkyminxyzPosted 11/12/2012 4:05:54 PM
Gameandwatch2 posted...
I just hope this isn't the only way of getting rescued by somebody, considering that it's almost impossible to streetpass people in most places not known as Japan.

^Exactly this.

Because seriously if that's the only method, we American's are gonna be seriously screwed over.

Heck I wish we could have every Pokemon in this game, but I doubt that will happen. Would be cool if we could even trade items with people in a friends list as well (whenever via 3ds friends list, or by password or something online.)
---
Official Oshawott of the Pokemon BW 2 Boards
"Stating your opinion on GameFaqs is a declaration of war" - anonymous.
#6sonic2307Posted 11/13/2012 5:17:01 AM
Skyminxyz posted...
Gameandwatch2 posted...

^Exactly this.

Because seriously if that's the only method, we American's are gonna be seriously screwed over.

Heck I wish we could have every Pokemon in this game, but I doubt that will happen. Would be cool if we could even trade items with people in a friends list as well (whenever via 3ds friends list, or by password or something online.)

Those not living in Japan and America will be screwed even more. I wish the wondermail feature is back for easy rescuing.
#7gamezrochardPosted 11/14/2012 2:24:12 AM
So let me get this straight. Lose in a mission, set it to rescue. Wait for someone to SP you that also has a 3DS and Mystery Dungeon. Hope they're strong enough to rescue you, and are actually willing to do it. SP again the next day to send the finished rescue data back.
Yeah, can you say "worthless feature"? Let me jump off the whole "it's pretty hard to get any SP's where I live" issue, and dive through some "I doubt anyone I SP will have Mystery Dungeon, and even then, have to hope I walk by again the next day" problems. I even find this a little silly for those in Japan. Sure, they have easier chances, but unless you're passing that same person every day, you're gonna be waiting a long time to be rescued.
---
Quoting the Topic Creator's original post is stupid and redundant.
I'm here for intelligent arguments or flaming. It's your job to decipher which.