Free Download with 3ds XL

#1pixarperfectPosted 3/24/2013 12:28:34 AM
I bought and registered a 3ds XL two weeks ago and bought Pokemon Mystery Dungeon today and registered that. The site is advertising a free game with it and it didn't give me the option to download my free game. Anyone else have any issues with it?
#2waijiePosted 3/24/2013 12:43:00 AM
Err, I can't even register my pokemon mystery dungeon. Weird, it is telling me that the game is not released.
---
Friend code: 3883-4770-5153 waijie666
Char name/Farm name: Waijie/Echo
#3UmuruPosted 3/24/2013 12:51:40 AM
waijie posted...
Err, I can't even register my pokemon mystery dungeon. Weird, it is telling me that the game is not released.

Physical copies tend to take a while to be put into the system. A digital version should be fairly instant though.
#4waijiePosted 3/24/2013 12:59:04 AM
Umuru posted...
waijie posted...

Physical copies tend to take a while to be put into the system. A digital version should be fairly instant though.

Well, before I logged in Club Nintendo, when I entered the pin, it told me that the game I was going to register is Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, after I logged in, it told me the game is not released. Seems to be something wrong with Nintendo's system.
---
Friend code: 3883-4770-5153 waijie666
Char name/Farm name: Waijie/Echo
#5pixarperfect(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 1:03:40 AM
I had the same issue. But considering I got the game from Nintendo World yesterday I just waited. At 3 am my time I was able to enter the code. I got the 'not released' message before then. My free game came in!!!