Evolution..

#1gohoanqPosted 3/24/2013 2:57:00 PM
Hey guys, just wondering if anybody can tell me if the pokemon you choose can evolve eventually? I'm not exactly sure how these games work since I've only played a small portion of an older version lol

Just don't want to pick a pokemon hoping it'll evolve to something cooler and be disappointed lol
---
---
My 3DS FC is 2277 - 8061 - 3461. Wii U ID- Gohan-9
#2helldewPosted 3/24/2013 3:00:04 PM
in the mystery dungeons ive played you dont evolve until the post game. So im guessing same rule for this
---
ErrorSupply 3-D DS -OMG! It's the ultimate anti-pirate tech O:.
#3gohoanq(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 3:09:17 PM
helldew posted...
in the mystery dungeons ive played you dont evolve until the post game. So im guessing same rule for this

Okay thanks for letting me know lol Kind of disappointed but at least they CAN evolve. Guess I will buy this after all.
---
---
#4Mooj StarfuryPosted 3/24/2013 3:14:10 PM
Actually, all pokemon except you and your partner can evolve as soon as they meet the evolution requirements.
---
Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. -Henry Louis Mencken
#5LtRatedPosted 3/24/2013 5:02:14 PM
Mooj Starfury posted...
Actually, all pokemon except you and your partner can evolve as soon as they meet the evolution requirements.

So I can actually evolve all pokemon (I'm got the game today) at this point except for "Axew and Oshawott" ?
#6gohoanq(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 6:22:24 PM
Mooj Starfury posted...

So you can't even evolve your pokemon post game??
---
---
#7fe0n1xPosted 3/24/2013 6:47:49 PM
Yeah, you can evolve your Pokemon post game.
After a umm.... a certain event after the credits a screen will pop up saying "You and your partner can now evolve!" After that when either you or your partner level up in dungeon it'll say "Oshawott is trying to evolve into Dewott, is that okay?" YES, NO.

If you're a Pikachu you have to find a thunderstone.
---
I love you all ^__^
#8gohoanq(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 9:40:49 PM
fe0n1x posted...
Yeah, you can evolve your Pokemon post game.
After a umm.... a certain event after the credits a screen will pop up saying "You and your partner can now evolve!" After that when either you or your partner level up in dungeon it'll say "Oshawott is trying to evolve into Dewott, is that okay?" YES, NO.

If you're a Pikachu you have to find a thunderstone.

Ah okay thanks.. Finally this is put to rest LOL I asked this in the morning and just now get a straight answer xD
---
---