xray specs and wondermail generators

#1latiaszPosted 3/25/2013 4:56:42 PM
Are xray specs in the game, and do you think wondermail generators will exist?
#2kingkatimariPosted 3/25/2013 4:57:40 PM
http://www.serebii.net/dungeoninfinity/items.shtml

Yes, they're in this game, and I'm guessing someone will make a generator eventually.
---
He'll get scared and call Mom, "Mom, some lad hacked me"- golden_lucario
#3Gameandwatch2Posted 3/25/2013 5:00:54 PM
There's no wonder mail, and therefore no wonder mail generators.

To the latter of which I say good riddance, since it just made people too lazy to get certain items the way they were meant to be obtained.
---
Black 2 FC: 3654-8394-0937
#4kingkatimariPosted 3/25/2013 5:03:06 PM
Gameandwatch2 posted...
There's no wonder mail, and therefore no wonder mail generators.

To the latter of which I say good riddance, since it just made people too lazy to get certain items the way they were meant to be obtained.

Actually, there is wonder mail. It's right in startup menu.
---
#5Gameandwatch2Posted 3/25/2013 5:11:16 PM(edited)
It doesn't work the same way as in the previous games.

There's a finite number of codes pre-programmed into the game and they can only be used once per save file. You can't just generate your own codes anymore.
---
#6kingkatimariPosted 3/25/2013 5:14:47 PM
Gameandwatch2 posted...
It doesn't work the same way as in the previous games.

There's a finite number of codes pre-programmed into the game and they can only be used once per save file. You can't just generate your own codes anymore.

Oh, that's interesting. Actually, with the way people abused those, I'm not surprised that they made this change, although looking at serebii it looks like they give you some pretty good items anyway. On the front page it looks like you can get a seed that gives you five levels up.
---
#7Gameandwatch2Posted 3/25/2013 5:19:19 PM
The items you get from the codes given out on the official website are particularly valuable.

They cost a couple dozen gold bars each to purchase normally, and all of them can come in really handy (The cheering flag especially, which boosts the damage output of any allies standing next to the holder).
---
#8latiasz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 5:19:54 PM
Gameandwatch2 posted...
The items you get from the codes given out on the official website are particularly valuable.

They cost a couple dozen gold bars each to purchase normally, and all of them can come in really handy (The cheering flag especially, which boosts the damage output of any allies standing next to the holder).

Is there a list of all the codes?
#9Gameandwatch2Posted 3/25/2013 5:22:41 PM
They're in the cheat section right now, but they're incorrectly listed as giving out a Pokemon instead of an item.
---
#10latiasz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 5:37:02 PM
Gameandwatch2 posted...
They're in the cheat section right now, but they're incorrectly listed as giving out a Pokemon instead of an item.

They're also incorrectly listed, since none of them are valid codes.