Does anyone notice that you cannot recruit pokemon in high-star missions?

#1waijiePosted 3/26/2013 7:42:01 PM
For my experience, going to some of the post-game dungeons with 8 stars 9 stars 10 stars missions, looking at the options for pokemon in the dungeon, it is shown that the pokemon there are unrecruitable.

I haven't tested going to the dungeon from the crossroads directly yet because I am not able to access my 3ds now. Does anyone know any information about this?
---
Friend code: 3883-4770-5153 waijie666
Char name/Farm name: Waijie/Echo
#2Ultima_WraithPosted 3/26/2013 7:59:36 PM
waijie posted...
For my experience, going to some of the post-game dungeons with 8 stars 9 stars 10 stars missions, looking at the options for pokemon in the dungeon, it is shown that the pokemon there are unrecruitable.

I haven't tested going to the dungeon from the crossroads directly yet because I am not able to access my 3ds now. Does anyone know any information about this?

It said something somewhere about not being able to recruit already-evolved pokemon most of the time. But I think it's in the area info if you go north at the cross and look at the area first whether they are recruitable or not.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739 | 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
#3waijie(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 8:06:56 PM
Ultima_Wraith posted...
waijie posted...

It said something somewhere about not being able to recruit already-evolved pokemon most of the time. But I think it's in the area info if you go north at the cross and look at the area first whether they are recruitable or not.

Yeah, I know this. The recruitable areas when you are playing high star missions, you can't recruit pokemon. I wonder why this is so.
---
#4Ultima_WraithPosted 3/26/2013 9:00:55 PM
waijie posted...
Ultima_Wraith posted...
waijie posted...

Yeah, I know this. The recruitable areas when you are playing high star missions, you can't recruit pokemon. I wonder why this is so.

Probably to attempt some sort of balance to keep you from just farming high-levels, however, that being said, the dlc areas let you recruit so it's just a toss up at this point as to the reasoning.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739 | 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
#5waijie(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 9:22:51 PM
Ultima_Wraith posted...
waijie posted...
Ultima_Wraith posted...
waijie posted...

Probably to attempt some sort of balance to keep you from just farming high-levels, however, that being said, the dlc areas let you recruit so it's just a toss up at this point as to the reasoning.

Urrgh I quite enjoy recruiting pokemons while on missions. Guess I would have to do that separately to get a few pokemon that I like.
---
#6Ultima_WraithPosted 3/26/2013 9:24:03 PM
waijie posted...
Ultima_Wraith posted...
waijie posted...
Ultima_Wraith posted...
waijie posted...

Urrgh I quite enjoy recruiting pokemons while on missions. Guess I would have to do that separately to get a few pokemon that I like.

Be warned, Pika Forest is far more demanding of you than you'd think.
---