Evolutionary Stones

#1LtRatedPosted 3/27/2013 9:06:01 AM
Where can I find them? I already cleared the main story and I want to evolve some pokemon but I havent seen a single stone.
#2Mooj StarfuryPosted 3/27/2013 9:10:36 AM
There are three comparatively easy places to find evolution items in the game.

The Sunken Treasure Game has them in the rare boxes occasionally. In playing that game, I've gotten both a Link Cable and Thunder Stone after playing the game about ten times or so.

The Beartic Hockey Game offers them a little more regularly, though again, they're the rare prize for a top-scoring run.

Finally, if you've purchased the Skills Treasury, I'm regularly finding evolution items there. I've got more link cables than I know what to do with from there, and most of the evolution stones have dropped for me there too.
---
Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. -Henry Louis Mencken
#3flametakuyaPosted 3/27/2013 9:14:13 AM
what is this skills treasury? is it a shop you can build in paradise?
---
(Dogars!)
#4waijiePosted 3/27/2013 9:15:54 AM
Lottery, Sunken Treasure Black Box, Beartic Hockey 2500 points prize.

I once got a Fire Stone from lottery, but I forgot which one I got it from.
I got a Heart of the Moon from Sunken Treasure Black Box
I just got a Shiny Stone from Beartic Hockey just now.
---
Friend code: 3883-4770-5153 waijie666
Char name/Farm name: Waijie/Echo
#5Mooj StarfuryPosted 3/27/2013 9:16:48 AM
Sorry, should have specified that.

Skills Treasury is one of the DLC maps. It costs 2.50, and is a 15 Floor Dungeon with a high chance to have Evolutionary Items on the ground, and for enemies to drop chests that contain team skills.
---
Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. -Henry Louis Mencken
#6waijiePosted 3/27/2013 9:24:27 AM
Mooj Starfury posted...
Sorry, should have specified that.

Skills Treasury is one of the DLC maps. It costs 2.50, and is a 15 Floor Dungeon with a high chance to have Evolutionary Items on the ground, and for enemies to drop chests that contain team skills.

Looks like I should get this DLC, I haven't got any extra team skill for quite a long period. Just opened 20 boxes without any team skills.
---
Friend code: 3883-4770-5153 waijie666
Char name/Farm name: Waijie/Echo
#7Mooj StarfuryPosted 3/27/2013 9:52:25 AM
waijie posted...
Looks like I should get this DLC, I haven't got any extra team skill for quite a long period. Just opened 20 boxes without any team skills.

It certainly wouldn't hurt. Out of all the DLC I've got, the Skills Treasury has paid off the most for me.

It's a little challenging, about half the pokemon inside are level 20 or so, but if you're Axew or Snivy, you can basically have the run of the place. The only real threats in the dungeon are the Roggenrola, which will shut down any non-grass physical attackers cold. Axew's dragon rage avoids that, and Snivy can just smack them with super-effective attacks.

Also, if you go in with Virizon, she'll pretty much mop the floor with the place.

(As an added bonus, you can recruit everything in there. I've grabbed a level 24 Roggenrola, a level 23 Trubbish, and a level 33 Watchog from it! Still trying to grab Deino and Litwick, though...)
---
#8LtRated(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 9:57:02 AM
Thanks guys, I will build those stores since I havent bought the DLC. I will buy the DLC next month.
#9Mooj StarfuryPosted 3/27/2013 10:03:52 AM
Don't forget to grab the Pokeforest DLC. It's not hard, offers basically free money for the beginning of the game, and is free until the end of next month.
---
#10LtRated(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 10:12:32 AM
Got it already. Thanks :D

Is annoying not being able to find any evolutionary stones by "normal means" -_-