What happened to Munna *SPOILERS!!!*

#1legitgamer405Posted 3/31/2013 2:32:26 PM
What happened to Munna and the rest of her gang? They saved the player and partner, and then they go on and defeat Kyurem. It seems like they disappear or something? It doesn't really make sense. They were basically forgotten because the player and partner would've been seriously hurt if Munna hadn't saved them. I'm just guessing they went to Worldcore or something afterwards, because the Pokemon there are mostly Munna's gang. And... what happened to them after the Glacier Palace got destroyed? They PROBABLY escaped pr whatever. Just wondering about this... Cause they seem to be left out of this afterwards like they never existed. There are tons of plot holes in the game... and, how did player, partner, Virizion, emolga, and everyone else escape? They just speculated that they were saved by someone they didn't know or whatever... And said they would find out later on. But they never do. This could have been a whole new post story or something, but they just made it a plot hole so we don't know anything...
#2Gameandwatch2Posted 3/31/2013 2:36:54 PM
I just assumed that Kyurem saved them all.

As for them not elaborating on what happened to Munna's gang, isn't that more or less what happens to Team Skull in Explorers? I recall that they kind of just disappeared with little to no closure behind it, as well.
---
Black 2 FC: 3654-8394-0937
#3legitgamer405(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 2:48:11 PM
Gameandwatch2 posted...
I just assumed that Kyurem saved them all.

As for them not elaborating on what happened to Munna's gang, isn't that more or less what happens to Team Skull in Explorers? I recall that they kind of just disappeared with little to no closure behind it, as well.

I don't really remember much about Team skull in explorers, but plot holes just really annoy me because they force me to assume what happened then questioning whether it makes sense or not.
#4danmiy12Posted 3/31/2013 3:19:18 PM(edited)

the same thing that happens to team skull...they help you sometime late game then they just disappear never to be seen again...

edit: might as well add the spoiler tag for those who haven't gotten far in sky
---
My 3ds FC:0989-1899-7615 pm me if you want to add me
#5Marcx629Posted 3/31/2013 5:21:11 PM
I just assumed that Kyurem saved everyone. I mean, he warped them back to a safe place in the palace earlier in the game.

It would have been cool though to have a nod of what happened to Munna though.
---
In case of a Zombie Apocalypse, follow me!
Add my 3DS FC: 2535-4356-9059 Name:Marcx
#6PitthreePosted 3/31/2013 6:39:32 PM
They cloned themselves and went to live in Worldcore.
#7legitgamer405(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 6:41:14 PM
Pitthree posted...
They cloned themselves and went to live in Worldcore.

Too bad for them because I defeated all their clones. :D
#8AngelPeachPosted 4/1/2013 5:04:07 AM
That's not a plot hole, it just wasn't explained. I just assumed that Kyurem saved them. Up until the end, Munna and her gang were loyal to him, I don't know why he wouldn't save them. Kyurem wasn't a bad Pokémon really. He was just doing what he thought he had to do.
#9waijiePosted 4/1/2013 5:18:59 AM
Would be nice if we have a post-game story to meet Munna again and possibly recruit her gang.
---
Friend code: 3883-4770-5153 waijie666
Char name/Farm name: Waijie/Echo
#10FefnirOmega13Posted 4/1/2013 5:24:32 AM
Actually, I'm pretty sure Skull were implied to have been killed off by their injuries. Either Zubat or Koffing remarked something like "So, even in the end, you were a good guy, right, Boss?" which while nothing definite, is at least implying they were going to die soon.

It's definitely open to interpretation, given that they never appear again. Much like the fate of the Murotsumi guild in Etrian Odyssey III if you react negatively to their requests. But at least you don't have to choose between who dies and who lives... poor Hypatia... D:
---
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia