So how do you Imagine the Final Boss?

#1Dark_ZoroarkPosted 9/26/2012 5:46:04 PM
Original Dragon maybe?
---
SS- MC- TBA Game- FS- TBA Game- OOT- MM/WW/Alttp- TBA Game/PH/Oox-TP/ST/LA- FSA/TBA Game/Loz- TBA game/TBA Game/AoL
#2TVDarko874Posted 9/26/2012 5:57:12 PM
I expect Kyurem. Maybe for a twist, White Kyurem and Black Kyurem together.
---
Arguing with a stupid person is like hitting your head against a brick wall. It's pointless, and it causes you to lose brain cells.
#3Darkfire208Posted 9/26/2012 6:57:23 PM
Arceus! Or... Kyurem/Reshiram/Zekrom.
#4poporulezPosted 9/26/2012 7:03:53 PM
I'd imagine something like this:
Beforehand, you'd have to defeat Reshiram or Zekrom (depending on version if there are 2) then at the final floor you fight Kyurem. When you defeat him, he absorbs the energy of the fallen legendary and becomes White/Black Kyurem for the final battle!
---
PSN Tag: soulofrebirth
Official Cyndaquil of PMD3 board. Official Adol Christin of everything. Games are better when you play em for fun not for reviewing it.
#5FlamingCheetahPosted 9/26/2012 7:05:25 PM
All your usernames have dark in them o_O

On topic, I'd imagine that it would be Kyurem, since there is only one version. Having Black Kyurem in one and White Kyurem in the other would've followed the pattern in the main games. Maybe we'll fight both, one after the other, or in different dungeons.
---
Official Reshiram of the PMD: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth board!
#6Second_ChancesPosted 9/26/2012 7:08:45 PM
You were the villains all along, and you didn't know it. Then you play as your partner because they have to beat some sense into now evil you. Then you kill yourself to save the world but you get magic'd back into existence like every PMD game.
#7Flamingcow99Posted 9/26/2012 8:12:03 PM
I'd imagine that based of your actions in the story, your final boss would change. Like if you've chosen Truthful or Ideal paths, you would get Black or White Kyurem as the final boss. Then in the post-game you would be able to get Kyurem and the fused legendary from the old dungeon, and the unused legendary would appear in a different dungeon.
---
Poll: (E(:{)) Mario:34 or Kirby:48 (>'-')>
(>'-')>=={#} ...I've got nothing. Just pretend there's something funny here.
#8MikeachuPosted 9/26/2012 10:01:46 PM
IDK, maybe some sort of poke'mon?
#9Zarren364Posted 9/26/2012 10:35:20 PM
Final as in the main story? (Dialga/Raquaza), or final post-game?(Darkrai/...whatever the first one's was)
---
GLAD GANG l SSS l No.XII l OPBW2C-Wargle I R - Zarren
I am the Anti-troll. Your poll needs a bacon option.
#10bigtim777Posted 9/27/2012 12:27:05 AM
Kyurem (or B/Kyurem, W/Kyurem) as Final Boss and Arceus as Real Final Boss.

Or indeed somehow a "new" Darkrai again?
---
FF6 > FF13 > FF4 > FF5 > FF10 > FF3 > FF1