Is anyone else sort of worried...

#1Snarky_TunaPosted 10/4/2012 3:16:33 AM
...that the game won't live up to its expectations and feel very rushed, due to the short period from the initial announcement and the (Japanese) release?

I know they could have worked on this prior to the official announcement, but I'm still a little worried...
---
Official Lilligant of the PMD: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth board!
#2beebarbPosted 10/4/2012 4:27:58 AM
I'm only concerned that it may not get an international release. Still annoyed I couldn't get the three WiiWare PMD games.

Seems they did do a good deal of work on it though, the four songs that can be heard on the Japanese site are really good.

Just in case anyone who doesn't know the URL reads this, here it is:
http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/dungeon_magnagate/
---
We shall always remember the departed...
White FC: 0862-2660-4156 / 3DS FC: 2492-4470-1418
#3Serebii from SPPPosted 10/4/2012 5:35:08 AM
Spin-off games for Pokémon ALWAYS have a short gestation period from reveal to release. Rumble was 2 months, as is this, as was PokéPark...Conquest was four months, yes, but we didn't get anything really until just before.

Just because reveal and release are close does not mean it's rushed. Games do not begin on reveal, they are developed for ages beforehand and this is no exception
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#4keybladesrusPosted 10/4/2012 7:34:01 AM
Snarky_Tuna posted...
I know they could have worked on this prior to the official announcement

Of course they worked on it before the announcement. Where else would the footage from the trailer have come from? Games take a LONG time to make. There's no way they could make a quality game in a couple of months.
---
"Let's just say they're...not okay" - Madara Uchiha
#5AngelPeachPosted 10/4/2012 8:30:44 AM
Nope, I'm not really worried about it. As others have said before me, the game has been worked on before it was even announced.
#6BluesMX90Posted 10/4/2012 9:22:43 AM(edited)
Nope, not worried at all.
---
Official Totodile of the PMD: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth Board
#7Blazekicker27Posted 10/4/2012 9:42:30 AM
Nope.
---
Blaziken - the ORIGINAL Fire/Fighting starter. Official Blaziken of the PMD3 board.
Life wouldn't be the same without music. Agreers: 5
#8FefnirOmega13Posted 10/4/2012 11:52:17 AM
I'm cautious because the 3DS has been releasing games that have not been living up to expectations.

However, I expect this will come out fine, no worries.
---
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia
#9Snarky_Tuna(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 12:29:34 PM
Yikes, that's a tiny bit on the abrasive side... But I can definitely see where you all are coming from with that. I guess I'm just being a bit too paranoid, then. No big.
---
Official Lilligant of the PMD: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth board!
#10LanLan12345Posted 10/4/2012 4:01:44 PM
I'm worried that the 5 current starters will be the only ones.

I don't care what people say, I only want Charmander as my starter.
---
Pokemon Black FC: 2795-6769-8619