New Info on Serebii! *Spoilers*

#1EmpirorPosted 11/21/2012 1:51:02 PM
http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

I'm just going to say that, at the moment, the spoilers really aren't that bad (1-7 on the info line) and all of them are game mechanics related not plot related so I think they're good talking points. That being said...

Notable things I like

1. All the recruits gain experience in the dungeon aka no more experience grinding aka woooooo

2. V-Waves seem very interesting and a fun way to go through building your teams to get the advantage for the day. Could be a cool way to make some dungeons really really hard.

3. Outdoor areas seem really cool. Looking forward to them

Notable Thing I don't like

1. No multiple requests? boooooooo But I guess that balances out the exp gaining thing.

---
Pokemon Black fc-5243 1202 3802 Megaman Rj fc:2493 5945 5724 Yugioh 2010 4383 3896 9610
http://stevenjobs101.wordpress.com/<---visit my blog :u!
#2Serebii from SPPPosted 11/21/2012 2:16:30 PM
I didn't want to spam the story stuff on the site, but I posted it here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?588283-Serebii-s-Mystery-Dungeon-Magnagate-amp-The-Infinite-Labyrinth-Discovery-Thread&p=15337236#post15337236

Plot wise, basically the same human turned into Pokemon thing, and your main character gets turned into a Pokemon after hearing a cry for help. You specifically see a Munna chased down by a Hydreigon, but it isn't clear if Munna is really the one crying out for help. You wake up, see your partner, and you accompany your partner to Quagsure, where you partner purchases a piece of barren land to start building a Pokemon Paradise. Quagsire takes you to the Town Center where all the stalls are, and you first get Gurdurr and his two Timburr young brothers to help you build a house. Gurdurr needs you to get some blue stones from a dungeon, but after you do so, a Scarggy snatches them away. You later find out that Gurdurr was just toying with you and never intended to help you, until his Timburr brothers reveal that Gurdurr actually was a famous architect but suffered from some back injury which made him partially disabled. He turned into the evil business afterwards, but you and your partner manage to convince him to take up his old job again, and so you get your house.

The town gets set up, and you get your first mission to find a Dunsparce. You meet Dunsparce's friend Emolga on your quest. After you succeed, every goes back to Town and Virizion, an adventurer, visits. Everyone is infatuated by Virizion, and Dunsparce actually went missing earlier because it was trying to find a crystal to impress Virizion. Dunsparce requests to be friends with Virizion, but Virizion refuses and says she doesn't trust the thing called friendship. Dunsparce gets dishearted, Emolga infuriated, and some Pawniards tricked Dunsparce into yet another dungeon. You and your partner go rescue Dunsparce, and later Virizion brings everyone to help. At the end, you set up your team and to your surprise, not only Emolga and Dunsparce join you, but Virizion too.

---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#3PolimarioPosted 11/21/2012 3:57:51 PM
1. All the recruits gain experience in the dungeon aka no more experience grinding aka woooooo

Awesome. Now I can actually use more than just 4 'Mons. No more grinding, no more Level 3 Anorith.
---
http://imgur.com/0MPQs
"Everything ends eventually... and sometimes, you're not sure why." -Mazeka
#4TVirusPredatorPosted 11/21/2012 4:08:15 PM
That Virizion sounds like a bit of a... word I can't repeat. Doesn't trust the thing called friendship?
---
Right and wrong isn't a matter of opinion.
Official Mewtwo of PMD3 board.
#5Gameandwatch2Posted 11/21/2012 4:27:18 PM
I presume it was likely a victim of a nasty case of betrayal or backstabbing. That's usually how it is for those "don't believe in friendship" types, anyways.

In any case, I'm hoping we get clarification about things like IQ skills and genders soon.
---
Black 2 FC: 3654-8394-0937
#6Ice_Dragon14Posted 11/21/2012 5:25:57 PM
So was it ever confirmed whether there are more starters or not?
---
Official Snivy of the BW2/PMD:MMM boards. CR Nuzlocke 37 badges 45 Pokemon lost.
Best/Worst Pokemon results in quote
#7chtma653Posted 11/21/2012 6:36:19 PM
Yes. It's been very thoroughly confirmed that there's only the 5 we've known about for a while: Pikachu, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Axew.
---
I, do, no,t, hav,e, a, c,o,m,m,a, p,ro,,,b,,l,em,,,,,
You may not include spoiler tags in your signature :(
#8PlasmashedgehogPosted 11/21/2012 6:54:22 PM
chtma653 posted...
Yes. It's been very thoroughly confirmed that there's only the 5 we've known about for a while: Pikachu, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Axew.

Where? All i heard was that those were the only ones in the demo (not that I doubt your word, but it's just one of those things that I have to hold on some hope for.)
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/rossw75
Official Deadpool of the ,Pokemon no Fushigi no Dungeon: Magnagate to Mugendai no Meikyuu, board
#9AngelPeachPosted 11/21/2012 7:35:02 PM
Serebii mentioned it before that is said specifically on the site that the five we know about are the only ones. Disappointing? Of course, but it isn't a deal breaker to me. Mainly because I was sure from the get go my favorite would be removed from the roster anyway. That and to me it was never the amount of starters that interested me. It was the premise behind it.

I will admit that removing the other actual generation starters is kinda an odd choice, but I can live with it.

This info is very intriguing! I can understand these changes as they are trying to do something a little different, which is something I can admire. Sure, having things that are familiar make sense and all, but it never hurts to have differences.
#10BAMXPosted 11/21/2012 7:37:18 PM
If there were other starters besides the five we already know about, you'd think Coronis would've mentioned it. There is overwhelming evidence that there are only five starters, and yet people still refuse to accept it.

Plasmashedgehog posted...
it's just one of those things that I have to hold on some hope for.

Why? You're just setting yourself up for disappointment by doing this.

Serebii from SPP posted...
I didn't want to spam the story stuff on the site, but I posted it here:

Yeah, please continue doing it that way. I don't care about spoiling gameplay stuff, but I'd rather keep the story a surprise.
---
Contrary to popular belief, I do, in fact, exist.