Wizard of War
Xenophobe
Xybots
---
I'm the best there is at what I do.
But what I do best...isn't very nice.
#2captainjeff87Posted 10/5/2012 6:26:58 AM
Only one Rampage game?

That's kinda disappointing. Other releases of Midway Arcade games had more than one.
---
PSN: CaptainJeff87 (please say Gfaqs in friend request msg)
#3CobaltSnakePosted 10/10/2012 4:31:05 PM
The pics on Eurogamer confirm RoadBlasters as well.

Maybe there's still hope for NARC.
---
Losing in a video game shouldn't be seen as a reason to give up, but as an opportunity to learn.
Paul Heyman for Raw GM!!
#4Terebi_chanPosted 10/12/2012 8:32:13 AM
Fat chance. This collection is T rated (why is the ESRB still not rating the individual games? Not all of them are T rated...), which means no NARC (despite its anti-drug message), none of the Mortal Kombat games, no Total Carnage, and no Primal Rage.
---
I'm Terebi_chan from the tv.com (formerly TV Tome) forums.
#5SvenyipPosted 10/14/2012 11:31:29 PM
It's a more embellished (and more aggressively priced) version of the 99 cent app. That one only had six games (and two "DLC" packs of three games each), but also only cost 99 cents (and 99 cents for each pack).

(That version DID have NARC and Total Carnage as options, but given some of the things that get released as apps, I don't think they're really hindered by the ESRB.)

The low price was countered by the fact that trying to play Defender, Spy Hunter or Total Carnage with tilt or touch controls is an effort in futility. :)
---
[PS3/Vita] Peridot_Weapon
* It prays the different future is opened ... *
#6MrMartinLeePosted 10/21/2012 8:02:57 AM
Needs Klax...

There was a time this would have been really exciting, but... after seeing this compilation in so many forms, it's hard to get excited any more. Especially without online multiplayer for Xenophobe... or Rampage...

And hopefully there will be some decent options for adjusting screen size and filters, and especially CONTROLS. But again, the other times this compilation was released, it didn't have a whole lot of those options. Wizard of Wor and Pit Fighter have always had broken emulation on consoles. How likely is it they'll fix it THIS time?

Biggest issues for me will be price and disc/download versions. I play these games for quick nostalgic thrills, and don't want to have to change discs for a quick round of Spy Hunter and Defender and Vindicators... oh, who am I kidding? I'm the sucker this game is aimed at, and I'll end up getting it anyway...
#7Tekkaman_GammaPosted 10/26/2012 6:46:05 AM
Smash TV ?! I'm sold !! :D
---
Ore kore ijou dareka no namida mitakunai. Minna no egao wo mamoru tame nara kyuukyoku no yami ni mo naru. --- Yuusuke
#8dcamp27Posted 10/26/2012 5:43:00 PM
Where Primal Rage?
If TC's game list is true, then this is almost exactly like Midway Arcade Treasures that they released in 2003 on PS2, GC and Xbox.
#9Kage-MaruPosted 10/27/2012 1:52:23 AM
wheres all the good games??
---
You fools who would fight back against Satan! Accompanied by the Devil Army, He has arrived from the deepest part of Hell.
King of Devil, Akuma Shogun.
#10Ichiko_368Posted 10/28/2012 3:29:51 AM
Well defiantly gonna pass on this. I already have Midway Arcade Treasures 1-3.
---
"Vince does not like the universe, so he created his own and he is the ruler of that kingdom." - Paul Heyman.
More topics from this board...
Now $20ediotsavant439/11 5:00PM