List of games

#11mt830plusPosted 11/1/2012 9:51:09 PM
wow this looks kind sweet
---
current Badass Rank: 4772
#12BurgerTime79Posted 11/6/2012 1:25:31 PM
There are issues with porting over Primal Rage anyways due to the coding of the game.
When I can afford to do so, I'm actually going to be on the lookout for an actual Primal Rage arcade machine. That and Centipede are my wife's favorite arcade games.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#13DoomofMandosPosted 11/6/2012 4:49:19 PM
BurgerTime79 posted...
There are issues with porting over Primal Rage anyways due to the coding of the game.
When I can afford to do so, I'm actually going to be on the lookout for an actual Primal Rage arcade machine. That and Centipede are my wife's favorite arcade games.

be sure to invite me over lol xD
---
"Those who live by the Sword...Get shot by those who don't"
PSN: DoomofMandos
#14TheRealArtloverPosted 11/9/2012 12:43:01 AM
Ichiko_368 posted...
Well defiantly gonna pass on this. I already have Midway Arcade Treasures 1-3.

Ditto!

Midway is on it's way to becoming just as bad as Namco at re-releasing the same games over and over.
#15Dark_ArcitektPosted 11/9/2012 5:58:55 AM
@BurgerTime79

Check out MAME for the PC if you dont know about it already. You can run Primal Rage and Centipede, actual arcade versions perfectly. As well as, let us say 8000+ other arcade games.
#16BurgerTime79Posted 12/4/2012 10:57:04 PM
Dark_Arcitekt posted...
@BurgerTime79

Check out MAME for the PC if you dont know about it already. You can run Primal Rage and Centipede, actual arcade versions perfectly. As well as, let us say 8000+ other arcade games.

I've been fully aware of MAME for about 13 years, and no, Primal Rage has issues even with emulating it's files through MAME. There's copy protection encoded in the game that causes certain combos and moves to be harder or impossible to do.

I want machines for those two games, a Burgertime for myself, and then a MAME cab. If I can find one for the right price, a Ms Pac-man tabletop machine.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#17AyameLover79Posted 12/15/2012 1:47:35 PM
Primal Rage not being on it is the deal breaker for me.
Maybe it will be on an Origins 2 since it seems their rebooting the treasures series.
Besides actually owning the arcade game, the treasures 2 version is the best bet.
It's an enhanced version of 2.3 that still has emulation problems ( blood effects, eating humans with the dinos ) but the combos work and special moves like chaos' butt slam actually connect unlike in mame.

So here's hoping for a release on MAO2 or even a stand alone PSN release.
More topics from this board...
Now $20ediotsavant5412/18 3:04PM