What kind of game is this?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Muramasa Rebirth
  3. What kind of game is this?

User Info: Dinglesteed

Dinglesteed
3 years ago#1
Friend was talking about it and it does look interesting. What is the gameplay similar to? Any information is appreciated. Looked around at the main website and got as much info as I could. Thanks!
Playing: MH3U, Phoenix Wright Series, NSMBU, NHL 13, Jade Empire, Luigi's Mansion
3DS FC: 2191-7639-5571

User Info: Maninstagnate

Maninstagnate
3 years ago#2
It's a 2d hack and slash with some Rpg elements and metroidvania like somewhat.

User Info: Dinglesteed

Dinglesteed
3 years ago#3
Thanks. I'll hold off a bit and check some videos before I decide if I want to purchase. I am kind of picky with my metroidvania games D:
Playing: MH3U, Phoenix Wright Series, NSMBU, NHL 13, Jade Empire, Luigi's Mansion
3DS FC: 2191-7639-5571

User Info: ZetaStriker

ZetaStriker
3 years ago#4
It's not really a Metroidvania game. You travel back and forth across the same map, but there's not that sort of sense of exploration. It's mainly about the combat.

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
3 years ago#5
ZetaStriker posted...
It's not really a Metroidvania game. You travel back and forth across the same map, but there's not that sort of sense of exploration. It's mainly about the hot springs and yummy food pron .

Fixed
"gahh i cant post and hurt somebody but im not trying to." - donkeycoot233 unintentionally hurting feelings

User Info: MwarriorHiei

MwarriorHiei
3 years ago#6
Thanks. I'll hold off a bit and check some videos before I decide if I want to purchase. I am kind of picky with my metroidvania games D:

go watch some videos of the wii version then.
http://i.imgur.com/fvUkkgN.gif

User Info: lumina_angel

lumina_angel
3 years ago#7
amazing one
3DS FC: 3480-2670-5101, Smoke
  1. Boards
  2. Muramasa Rebirth
  3. What kind of game is this?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived