Sick of waiting.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Muramasa Rebirth
  3. Sick of waiting.
2 years ago#1
Bought digital. My LE can sit as a collectors item when it arrives heh.

Probably do same for both ps3 and vita versions of Draghons Crown tbh, save waiting time_ delivery to UK can be a while, and delays on top? I used to hate digital...
---
GT: Ancient Daemon / PSN: Ancient_Daemon
FC: 0645-6958-1722
2 years ago#2
Mason_Cain posted...
Bought digital. My LE can sit as a collectors item when it arrives heh.

Probably do same for both ps3 and vita versions of Draghons Crown tbh, save waiting time_ delivery to UK can be a while, and delays on top? I used to hate digital...

Haha I do the same thing. I hate waiting in Australia. I'll probably end up downloading xillia on my us psn before the LE arrives
---
PSN: Joerpg84
3DS: 2621-2720-6163
2 years ago#3
i always think i am going to wait, then i see some screenshots and read a review, and instant buy :3
2 years ago#4
Sick of waiting as well, has not been announced here in Europe yet. Just switched my memory cards and bought it digital
2 years ago#5
i like digital over physical. Bought it in day 1.
2 years ago#6
Spotlesseden posted...
i like digital over physical. Bought it in day 1.

^ I usually don't buy digital but im glad i did it for this game i had since midnight on tuesday where i live lol
---
PSN: VetoShizuko
Gaming till I die
2 years ago#7
This was going to be the first VITA game I actually bought the cartridge for. But since the game came out early on the PSN I just downloaded it. Having a 32gb memory card is awesome, I have like 15 games on my VITA right now.
2 years ago#8
I prefer physical, but I was too impatient to wait, so I caved and bought digital.
---
Train
  1. Boards
  2. Muramasa Rebirth
  3. Sick of waiting.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived