DLC question

#1Broly4561Posted 12/30/2013 3:07:04 PM
how much would all the DLC roughly cost?

Also, what's the dlc currently.. If someone could be so kind as to break it down for me. Just ordered the game, waiting on it's arrival.
#2Robot_Taekwon_VPosted 12/31/2013 8:00:48 AM(edited)
All right, I guess I can help you out as I recently downloaded all available DLCs... However, I just like to warn you and everyone else that this post contains some of the major spoilers of the game and read at your own risk... Also, everything I posted here is based on my OWN experience... Now that you have been warned, let's get started...

For your first question, the grand total would be 9600 yen(more or less!), excluding the two free DLCs(one for Halloween(what the...!) and the other for Christmas(huh?). In order to purchase, download and use them while playing the game, you definitely need a JP PSN account and if you have only one VITA, you will have to wipe everything out and set it up all over again. As far as I know, that is the only way to do so and I strongly suggest that you should back it up through PS3 or PC before wiping it out... You should also consider to purchase a separate VITA memory card(8 GB should be more than enough)...

For your second question, they are basically additional contents for the dressing room(school uniforms, ninja uniforms, underwear(!), hairstyles and accessories), two additional playable characters(Daidoji and Rin). As far as I can understand, they only have minor involvements in the school story although they DO have their own character story... Lastly but not least, there is something called "VS TICKET" which allows you to play against all other human players all over the world through Wi-Fi connection(!). I actually purchased the ticket purely by mistake and didn't even bother to play it yet... By the way, there is one more item called "DLC coin" which allows you to win any randomly selected underwear(!) without using the in-game coins and the selection rating is ALWAYS at 100%(!). You can only use the coins at the extended dressing room(?)...

Well, that's it for now and if you have any questions at all, feel free to ask...
---
The question at the moment: Should I fight fire with fire?
The answer at the moment: If you can't beat them, join them and wait for the right moment to strike!
#3Broly4561(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2014 7:30:01 AM
Thanks, so I went and checked out the various DLC on my japanese PSN last night, I seen 3 icons that I had no idea what they were, 2 were gold DLC pictures, and the 3rd was the cover of the game, I think it was 1000 yen or so? What are those items.
#4Robot_Taekwon_VPosted 1/2/2014 8:10:21 AM
The first one is the DLC coin which would cost you 100 yen per one coin. The second one gives you 10 coins plus one more at the cost of 1000 yen. The third one is the "VS Ticket" which unlocks the Wi-Fi VS mode at the cost of 1000 yen... Are they worth the money? The answer actually depends on your playing style...
---
The question at the moment: Should I fight fire with fire?
The answer at the moment: If you can't beat them, join them and wait for the right moment to strike!
#5Broly4561(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2014 5:31:52 AM
So I can skip the coins, because I can just play the game to unlock the "panties"

and the wi-fi versus... I don't think I'm going to need that, considering I doubt I'll find people to play.
#6rjspencer4Posted 1/3/2014 8:01:54 AM
Broly4561 posted...
So I can skip the coins, because I can just play the game to unlock the "panties"

and the wi-fi versus... I don't think I'm going to need that, considering I doubt I'll find people to play.

You can always play against the AI on wi-fi versus mode, it's also needed for 3 trophies (unless you don't care about getting platinum)