Staff Catalog 10

#1ZantheFoxPosted 11/14/2013 12:07:58 AM
I've been hunting around for awhile now, trying to get just that last catalog...a bit annoying, because I feel like I've missed a very obvious hiding spot it's in.

Also, what the best staff in the game is, and if you can't get two, what the second best staff is. (Purely magical damage bonus based)

Thanks!
#2HDS177Posted 11/14/2013 12:30:22 AM
ZantheFox posted...
I've been hunting around for awhile now, trying to get just that last catalog...a bit annoying, because I feel like I've missed a very obvious hiding spot it's in.

Also, what the best staff in the game is, and if you can't get two, what the second best staff is. (Purely magical damage bonus based)

Thanks!

All of the ten catalogs are on every 5 floors in the Primordial Arbor ;-) (I.E. 5, 10, 15 etc.)

Hmm... Star Rod from the beating bones quest is really good.
#3ZantheFox(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2013 10:51:35 AM
HDS177 posted...
ZantheFox posted...

Thanks!

All of the ten catalogs are on every 5 floors in the Primordial Arbor ;-) (I.E. 5, 10, 15 etc.)

Thanks, now I get to go OP my way through with some soul rain...god I love shaman class XD

Another thing that popped up in my head, is it possible to collect the catalogs multiple times for the catalog weapon twice? I think not, but not sure.
#4TluhdatsiPosted 11/14/2013 11:03:57 AM
I'm pretty sure you're limited to one of each of those weapons. I've gotten a few of them, and I still have the catalogs listed in my Key Items.

By the time you can get the #10 catalogs, though, you'll probably have better weapons, anyway.
---
"Excuses are like poems... they're for sissies, and no one wants to hear 'em!" - Ron Stilanovich
#5HDS177Posted 11/14/2013 3:19:12 PM
ZantheFox posted...
HDS177 posted...
ZantheFox posted...

Thanks!

Thanks, now I get to go OP my way through with some soul rain...god I love shaman class XD

Another thing that popped up in my head, is it possible to collect the catalogs multiple times for the catalog weapon twice? I think not, but not sure.

Anytime. Like the other guy said, you'll probably have better stuff by then. The catalog weapons are gag weapons BTW.