Job cards and catalogs

#1KoedahokoushaPosted 11/30/2013 11:18:59 PM
I think what we need is either a post or an FAQ that states when, where and how you can unlock job cards and locations of weapon catalogs. Pool the knowledge of everyone on the board to help people in need. Also wouldn't hurt to give suggestions of the most effective ways to seduce the women so you can get job cards and other secret items. Everyone chip in! o.o/
#2militaryvetPosted 12/1/2013 2:03:03 AM
"something"(forgot the name) army(mob) drops soldier card at thieves "area"(forgot the name again) also in this area you will find Mary Zora that drops sabra items.
#3darknilePosted 12/1/2013 9:10:08 PM
If you could clarify that would help. I think I want a Soldier in my group so I can focus on melee classes.
---
-You know you're badass if you can make the Lord of all Evil cry.
#4Maligned2582Posted 12/4/2013 4:56:03 PM
Card Drop Locations:
-------------------
Shaman - Fields Of Despair (Black Mage in Outlaw Territory)
Bunny Girl - Miss Byblos Leader (Primordial Arbor Floor 90)
Soldier - Gehenna Army (Thieves' Path)
Samurai - Hokebi Brigade (Garuda compound B1)
Ninja - Demon World Swordsmen (Sinner's Altar)
Hero Of Legend - Downloadable Content (Rumor - First Judge Primordial Arbor Floors 41 and 52)
Night Fever - Downloadable Content (Rumor - First Judge Primordial Arbor Floors 79 and 95)
Berserker - Downloadable Conten (Rumor - First Judge Primordial Arbor Floors 5 and 85)
Freeman - Downloadable Conten (Rumor - First Judge Primordial Arbor Floors 11 and 67)
Alchemist - Downloadable Conten (Rumor - First Judge Primordial Arbor Floors 22 and 38)

The only ones I'm not sure about.
Merchant and Amazon.

Enjoy.
#5darknilePosted 12/5/2013 3:23:42 PM
Thanks a ton :D very helpful.
---
-You know you're badass if you can make the Lord of all Evil cry.
#6RedLucaviusPosted 12/9/2013 1:12:44 AM
I've gotten the Amazon Card (twice now) from a clan called Hazewood from Fields of Despair. The leader of Hazewood is a green haired halfling equipped with a sword and shield. I usually enter and exit the map until the Black Mage (the one that drops the Shaman Card) and this Hazewood clan spawn close to each other so that I can farm their class cards at the same time.