what ingredients should i keep/hoard/farm in the demo for the final game?

#1OtakuGameraPosted 1/24/2014 9:00:08 PM
any tips on which 30 i should keep and farm?
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/66080697
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
#2rkenshin13Posted 1/24/2014 10:37:04 PM
Ancient coins, 99 of them equals 19,800 Haku.

If MonHun as taught me anything, you should also keep the items from the Manhunter and the first two Missions of Chapter 2.
---
GT:RPGamer13
PSN: RPGamer13
#3draewonPosted 1/25/2014 4:28:52 AM
wrong,

you'd better off stockpiling weapons and armors, those sell for much more and doesn't have a 30 item cap(it's 99 in the demo IIRC, and don't worry, it can go up to 900 as well in the full game, just like materials)
---
Ryuha! Toho Fuhai wa,ouja no kaze yo!,zenshin!,keiretsu!,tenpakyouran!,mio! toho wa,akaku moeteiru!! ~master asia~
#4MournfulLustPosted 1/25/2014 1:43:07 PM
But stocking up on weapons and armours is extremely expensive. You sell back the weapons or armours for half the price you paid for. Well, it's not a bad idea to buy as many as you can whenever you hit the capped amount of Haku.

What I'm doing is getting 99 of every shiny item that I can find on the ground in case I need them for quests that requires handing in 99 of them (except for Soil since I already completed that quest). Don't know if I will be needing 99 of any monster items though.
---
PSN: FleetingSaga
3DS: 3196-3747-3925
#5SafiliwenPosted 1/25/2014 1:52:04 PM
MournfulLust posted...
But stocking up on weapons and armours is extremely expensive. You sell back the weapons or armours for half the price you paid for. Well, it's not a bad idea to buy as many as you can whenever you hit the capped amount of Haku.

What I'm doing is getting 99 of every shiny item that I can find on the ground in case I need them for quests that requires handing in 99 of them (except for Soil since I already completed that quest). Don't know if I will be needing 99 of any monster items though.

It's not that bad stocking up on them in the demo given the 3k Haku limit you can run 2 manhunters and be close to if not at the cap then just make stuff, rinse repeat.
---
Currently playing: SMT IV, EO:U, Dragon's Crown, Persona 4 Golden.
Currently anticipating: Demon Gaze, Toukiden.
#6sephiroth1491Posted 1/25/2014 3:44:48 PM
Anything with a number higher than 3 next to the item icon, that's the item rarity. And ancient coins if you already bought everything that selling them won't help in your funds till the full game.
---
PSN: kon-sama1491 /// 3DS FC: [0103-9731-4393]-[Kon] /// XYSafari: Ice
MH3U: HR125 all solo // W2 FC: 3869-9295-3181
#7draewonPosted 1/25/2014 4:27:51 PM
you'll never need more than 30 of the regulars and 10 of the rarer ones

Toukiden is not an item heavy game, unlike MH where you always need to stockpile on ores, honey, seeds, meat, etc, whereas equipments making materials are easy to gone by, most of the time 2 runs should be enough to get the full mats for a weapon or armor set, given that you break and purify every single part of the monster

the only exception is rank 9-10-legendary weapons and armors, because they need the final boss material(every kinds of weapon and armor in that rank, while also needing their won monster's material of the proper rank), whereas legendary weapons needs you to get(and part with) rare mitamas that are, well, rare, the mitamas are probably the rarest/hardest thing to find in the game, the others are pretty much cake compared to it.
---
Ryuha! Toho Fuhai wa,ouja no kaze yo!,zenshin!,keiretsu!,tenpakyouran!,mio! toho wa,akaku moeteiru!! ~master asia~