How low is the Drop Rate for Endgame Mitama?

#21halfelven23Posted 3/25/2014 6:04:11 AM
53 bladewing for 1 eye of truth
45 frostwing for 1 eye of truth

warden, venom, and pyro left ..............
---
PSN ID: Gogunners23
#22tw1g_007Posted 3/25/2014 7:20:16 AM
halfelven23 posted...

Jesus Christ. I am starting to feel glad I stuck to Bow. Imagine doing this with stuff like Gauntlets and Longswords. That would be hell.
---
Fire Emblem Awakening is the BEST thing that ever happened to the 3DS and yet people on GameFAQs abuse their 3DS by having SEX with it
#23VirusChris(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2014 7:28:50 AM
I kill much faster with Dual Swords/Knives but then I have them maxed out on their levels while I was using the Evening Bow (Nagi's Bow) and it's at +0 and thus I did a Phase Quest (Phase 4 Quest I believe) which was against a Bladewing and it took a while to kill (15 minutes about).

I think my Dual Swords wouldn't saved me 5 minutes but then I had Nagi on the team and I was using a Healing Build for my Bow and it was just put together. I might need to do more research on Power and Healing Bow Builds.
---
"Invoke... VIRAKIN SOUL!!!" ~ from my Virakins global manga project.
Official Husband of Caster of the Fate/Extra boards
#24VirusChris(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2014 7:14:52 AM
Managed to get a Mitama from Dreadhalf... it was the Mitama "Chacha" though from the first Phase Mission of Dreadhalf in Phase 5.

*Sigh* I'm never getting Sasaki Kojiro at this rate.
---
"Invoke... VIRAKIN SOUL!!!" ~ from my Virakins global manga project.
Official Husband of Caster of the Fate/Extra boards
#25dolorsitametPosted 3/27/2014 7:21:14 AM
halfelven23 posted...

now all my mitama is done, it's my turn @_@
Frost Fang, Firetongue, Manhunter, Bloodhunter, Windshredder, Skyshredder, harrowhalf, venom queen, chthonian fiend, hells warden, sableblade.

not to mention impure objects.
#26Trenske123Posted 3/27/2014 7:57:10 AM(edited)
But the Eye of Truth Mask is a common "break all parts bonus" item for both normal & ex-maps bosses no ? Shouldn't be easy to obtain most of them with low-ranked missions bosses ? Its sound less tiring than mitama farming (by the way i've cleaned my fiftieth ebony and ivory mission, i got one mitama ! two left to go yaaaay o/ ... THIS IS DAMN RIDICULOUS)
#27ArchAzrael87Posted 3/27/2014 6:25:38 PM
Trenske123 posted...
But the Eye of Truth Mask is a common "break all parts bonus" item for both normal & ex-maps bosses no ? Shouldn't be easy to obtain most of them with low-ranked missions bosses ?

at least for mitama, we have Heroes Guidance to help, and mitama didn't need to break all part.
While Eye of Truth is a rare drop from breaking all part (Wings and Hell family is annoying to get EoT), and none of the boost could help us getting a rarer all parts drop (Appraisal only helps in purifying).
Lower rank boss also have lower chance of spawning an Eye of Truth.
#28Trenske123Posted 3/28/2014 12:01:01 AM
It sounded too easy.

:(