How low is the Drop Rate for Endgame Mitama?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Toukiden: The Age of Demons
  3. How low is the Drop Rate for Endgame Mitama?
2 years ago#21
53 bladewing for 1 eye of truth
45 frostwing for 1 eye of truth

warden, venom, and pyro left ..............
PSN ID: Gogunners23
2 years ago#22
halfelven23 posted...

Jesus Christ. I am starting to feel glad I stuck to Bow. Imagine doing this with stuff like Gauntlets and Longswords. That would be hell.
Fire Emblem Awakening is the BEST thing that ever happened to the 3DS and yet people on GameFAQs abuse their 3DS by having SEX with it
2 years ago#23
I kill much faster with Dual Swords/Knives but then I have them maxed out on their levels while I was using the Evening Bow (Nagi's Bow) and it's at +0 and thus I did a Phase Quest (Phase 4 Quest I believe) which was against a Bladewing and it took a while to kill (15 minutes about).

I think my Dual Swords wouldn't saved me 5 minutes but then I had Nagi on the team and I was using a Healing Build for my Bow and it was just put together. I might need to do more research on Power and Healing Bow Builds.
"Invoke... VIRAKIN SOUL!!!" ~ from my Virakins global manga project.
Official Husband of Caster of the Fate/Extra boards
2 years ago#24
Managed to get a Mitama from Dreadhalf... it was the Mitama "Chacha" though from the first Phase Mission of Dreadhalf in Phase 5.

*Sigh* I'm never getting Sasaki Kojiro at this rate.
"Invoke... VIRAKIN SOUL!!!" ~ from my Virakins global manga project.
Official Husband of Caster of the Fate/Extra boards
2 years ago#25
halfelven23 posted...

now all my mitama is done, it's my turn @_@
Frost Fang, Firetongue, Manhunter, Bloodhunter, Windshredder, Skyshredder, harrowhalf, venom queen, chthonian fiend, hells warden, sableblade.

not to mention impure objects.
2 years ago#26
But the Eye of Truth Mask is a common "break all parts bonus" item for both normal & ex-maps bosses no ? Shouldn't be easy to obtain most of them with low-ranked missions bosses ? Its sound less tiring than mitama farming (by the way i've cleaned my fiftieth ebony and ivory mission, i got one mitama ! two left to go yaaaay o/ ... THIS IS DAMN RIDICULOUS)
2 years ago#27
Trenske123 posted...
But the Eye of Truth Mask is a common "break all parts bonus" item for both normal & ex-maps bosses no ? Shouldn't be easy to obtain most of them with low-ranked missions bosses ?

at least for mitama, we have Heroes Guidance to help, and mitama didn't need to break all part.
While Eye of Truth is a rare drop from breaking all part (Wings and Hell family is annoying to get EoT), and none of the boost could help us getting a rarer all parts drop (Appraisal only helps in purifying).
Lower rank boss also have lower chance of spawning an Eye of Truth.
2 years ago#28
It sounded too easy.

:(
  1. Boards
  2. Toukiden: The Age of Demons
  3. How low is the Drop Rate for Endgame Mitama?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived