BBS
KH II: FM+
Re:Coded
DDD

Does that sound right?
---
"Heads start boppin' like who's this? Vado, that dude spits/
Sharper than steak knives from Ruth's Chris" - Vado
#2EmbeddedArrowPosted 9/20/2012 6:00:52 AM(edited)
I'd say DDD might get relegated to the KH3 disc, (maybe) cutscenes only.
#3ShuyinOnTheWayPosted 9/20/2012 6:15:33 AM
I somehow really doubt the DDD (cutscenes) part, since it was released on a current-gen handheld, but we shall see.
---
Official Flying Airship of the Final Fantasy Versus XIII Board
My Level 1 Walkthrough: www.youtube.com/user/ShuYinOnTheWay <--- PSN
#4EmbeddedArrowPosted 9/20/2012 6:25:40 AM
ShuyinOnTheWay posted...
I somehow really doubt the DDD (cutscenes) part, since it was released on a current-gen handheld, but we shall see.

Nomura said they were trying to fix the problem with the games being so spread out. If he put all the games on the PS3, that would certainly fix the problem.
#5ShuyinOnTheWayPosted 9/20/2012 6:28:18 AM
EmbeddedArrow posted...
ShuyinOnTheWay posted...

Nomura said they were trying to fix the problem with the games being so spread out. If he put all the games on the PS3, that would certainly fix the problem.

Well, if that's the case, I'd be certainly pleased, lol!
---
Official Flying Airship of the Final Fantasy Versus XIII Board
My Level 1 Walkthrough: www.youtube.com/user/ShuYinOnTheWay <--- PSN
#6xxnike629xxPosted 9/20/2012 6:33:49 AM
ShuyinOnTheWay posted...
EmbeddedArrow posted...
ShuyinOnTheWay posted...

Well, if that's the case, I'd be certainly pleased, lol!

Yep. Maybe this is why they've been hush hush about everything... I will forgive them w/ 1.5 HD and 2.5 HD.
---
PSN: xxnike629xx YouTube: suiton629
#7gransPosted 9/20/2012 6:41:44 AM(edited)
KH 2.5 ReMIX would probably have KH2 and BBS (both final mixes respectively of course) along with HD cutscenes taken from ReCoded (so similar to how KH 1.5 was laid out where it has two major games along with just the cutscenes from a DS game).

KH3D could be an extra in the Final Mix+ package for KH3, similar to how Re:COM was packed in with KH2FM+.
---
NEVER judge a game you have not played.
-Granville