KH HD 1.5 Remix Box Art Revealed

#41Herr_EdgeworthPosted 1/25/2013 11:57:10 AM
DawnAgent posted...
Rainierman posted...
That's the thing, I'm not LOOKING at her breasts xD. I'm looking at a girl. Which turns out, are entitled to have breasts. I'm not looking at a sexual in nature object. I'm looking at a giiiirl xD.

I insist, it's not her, but you. You should be able to look at women, without thinking of sex. They are more than that.

This might sound a bit ridiculous because it's a game but, godspeed.

More than that? I have to ask? What do women bring to the table exactly? Cause last I checked modern men have to learn how to cook and clean their own homes now which was usually in traditional relationships something women did. If men have to take this up on their own, then by default a woman doing it makes no real difference and as such she has less value. And don't tell me that a woman's college debt is a positive. Young men already struggle paying off their college debt in this garbage economy, they don't need their women's financial troubles.

So again, what do women bring to the table? I'm just DYING to know. And if you say friendship or companionship I must laugh because that's not something exclusive that only they can bring to the table as people get pets or men stick to having male friends. So the only logical and rational conclusion is sex.

But again, do indulge me. Show me, what do human beings of the XX chromosome bring to the table?

Hunter?
---
Known by the KH Boards as Scaler24.
PSN: Scaler24 UMvC3 Teams: http://www.tinyurl.com/zewram or http://www.tinyurl.com/dofrde
#42Jak13Posted 1/25/2013 12:09:09 PM
Man, I think this guy has some pent-up resentments against women and this beautiful boxart unleashed it from within him.
---
"Ganondorf needs to forget everything he's ever learned about tennis and train to become a competent sword fighter." - RATTfink138
#43SupKaiokenSonicPosted 1/25/2013 12:14:09 PM
More than that? I have to ask? What do women bring to the table exactly? Cause last I checked modern men have to learn how to cook and clean their own homes now which was usually in traditional relationships something women did. If men have to take this up on their own, then by default a woman doing it makes no real difference and as such she has less value. And don't tell me that a woman's college debt is a positive. Young men already struggle paying off their college debt in this garbage economy, they don't need their women's financial troubles.

So again, what do women bring to the table? I'm just DYING to know. And if you say friendship or companionship I must laugh because that's not something exclusive that only they can bring to the table as people get pets or men stick to having male friends. So the only logical and rational conclusion is sex.

But again, do indulge me. Show me, what do human beings of the XX chromosome bring to the table?

Most sexist thing i've read on this board.
---
"Your body submits; your heart succumbs. So why do dem pantz resist!?!" - Shabugabugabuga
#44DawnAgentPosted 1/25/2013 12:23:22 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#45slmcknettPosted 1/25/2013 12:38:08 PM
lolTrollAgent
---
Official Luxord of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Board
#46UltimaSora91Posted 1/25/2013 1:05:45 PM
slmcknett posted...
lolTrollAgent

Dang it. Why must this happen in a good topic. We we're all having fun talking about the box art and things start to go down hill. But yeah, Dawn does remind me of Hunter...
---
On July 29th, 2012 at 1:56 am, almost two years after the launch of BBS, I defeated Mysterious Figure with Terra!
3DS: 4768-7461-8649
#47DawnAgentPosted 1/25/2013 1:18:48 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#48seafoampheonixPosted 1/25/2013 1:55:48 PM
I will pay $60 dollars just for the box
---
:D
#49vgsrulePosted 1/25/2013 3:20:17 PM
You people are part of the problem. I pray to god that if KH3 is made SE makes it as follows:

Intro to KH3 costs 10 bucks. Every single world is also 10 dollars. Game has 9 worlds so the game in total costs 90 bucks for the whole thing.

I've never seen a fanbase that deserves to be kicked bellow the belt as hard as you guys. You're the same ones who then complain about DLC while supporting to begin with. You deserve to be extorted out of your money by scumbags like Capcom and the like.

Because that's defintely comp...

...oh, wait. I read your deleted message. You're just a sexist idiot, so you're not really worth arguing against.

To demand you back up your argument is sexist? What lack of rationality.

Or, OR, maybe, just maybe, your argument was ridiculously sexist.

In a nutshell:

I can comment on the prevalence of Kairi's breasts, because women are good for nothing but sex, since they do nothing else better than men, therefore her breasts are the most important part of the cover. With a lot of rambling that came out of nowhere in the middle.
---
http://backloggery.com/khff123
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/A_Metal_Pipe
#50BIG_C_4_LIFEPosted 1/25/2013 4:44:54 PM(edited)

I am laughing so ****ing hard right now. Holy ****. Jesus, it's like I'm really on /v/
---
(Currently thinking of a clever and original signature...... this could take a ****ing while)