KH HD 1.5 Remix Box Art Revealed

#51DawnAgentPosted 1/25/2013 3:51:00 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#52rpglover13Posted 1/25/2013 3:53:54 PM
If this cover is changed for the localized game who else is thinking of printing one off the internet and switching out the covers?
#53MM125Posted 1/25/2013 4:12:17 PM
DawnAgent posted...
....you've got to be blind if you don't notice Nomura made her breasts bigger compared to the old KH1 cover art. And last I checked female breasts are sexual in nature. Male ones aren't.........which explains why Cartoon Network aired that episode of Regular Show with Muscle Man flexing his manboobs throughout the entire episode not too long ago. You would not see such an episode if it revolved around a female character.

That's more a double standard with regards to censorship than anything inherent in female breasts. The fact is, females have breasts. There's nothing inherently sexual about a girl who has breasts. That's just life.
---
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
*triple z snap* ~AluminumTicket
#54rpglover13Posted 1/25/2013 4:16:53 PM
^^Also, look at the old Kairi in KH1 boxart and guide art. She actually looks bigger in the original, she doesn't really look any bigger in the new boxart.
#55SilentHeroSMT44Posted 1/25/2013 4:49:56 PM

But again, do indulge me. Show me, what do human beings of the XX chromosome bring to the table?

Companionship, lower auto insurance costs, cute laughs, children, a decent contrast to general male stupidity, sound reasoning and a second, albeit, smaller than average paycheck to the household income. But don't worry, we all know what smaller average you bring to the table, too.

No one thinks your bs is cute or funny.
Now go get yourself banned again so we can have a short reprieve to your goddamn mind-numbing sexism.
---
The Hee-ho-fficial Frost Ace of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
Official Neutral Hero of everywhere.
#56MM125Posted 1/25/2013 5:05:28 PM
More than that? I have to ask? What do women bring to the table exactly? Cause last I checked modern men have to learn how to cook and clean their own homes now which was usually in traditional relationships something women did. If men have to take this up on their own, then by default a woman doing it makes no real difference and as such she has less value. And don't tell me that a woman's college debt is a positive. Young men already struggle paying off their college debt in this garbage economy, they don't need their women's financial troubles.

So again, what do women bring to the table? I'm just DYING to know. And if you say friendship or companionship I must laugh because that's not something exclusive that only they can bring to the table as people get pets or men stick to having male friends. So the only logical and rational conclusion is sex.

But again, do indulge me. Show me, what do human beings of the XX chromosome bring to the table?

You're full of s***.
---
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
*triple z snap* ~AluminumTicket
#57DawnAgentPosted 1/25/2013 5:36:20 PM
#58SupKaiokenSonicPosted 1/25/2013 5:45:10 PM
I'll always keep coming back. For one purpose. If I can save at least one guy from the grinder that is divorce court, then I'm doing a stand up job.

So you're trying to save marriages by being sexist?
---
"Your body submits; your heart succumbs. So why do dem pantz resist!?!" - Shabugabugabuga
#59KMAnsemPosted 1/25/2013 5:45:30 PM
I remember the first time I met Hunter.

He was bashing Kairi, calling her spineless, useless, weak, and a burden to the other characters in the series. I countered, saying that, sure, she can't fight, but she's still brave and important. Fighting strength alone isn't the full measure of a character, I said.

Those were the days, weren't they? When these discussions were still about relevant things like characters and plot points? Things we could pick apart and debate and actually have a conservation about?

Over the years, you could actually watch his evolution from "hating some female characters" to "hating all female characters" to "hating females" to "clearly vomiting on himself out of sheer, unbearable rage every time females are even vaguely mentioned." Time will only tell where evolution will take him next...and if he can even still be called human by the time he gets there.
---
"I once got a spam email entitled 'SIX STEPS TO A GREAT CAREER.' I was really disappointed when it wasn't an ad for revolvers." - todaystomsawyer
#60DawnAgentPosted 1/25/2013 5:52:32 PM