KH HD 1.5 Remix Box Art Revealed

#61DawnAgentPosted 1/25/2013 6:56:14 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#62KMAnsemPosted 1/25/2013 7:02:35 PM(edited)
Marriage 1.0 just turned a man into a slaving pack mule for a non-working wife.

"Marriage 1.0" was basically a way of buying and selling women like property. In most cultures, until relatively recent history, women had absolutely no choice about who they married, when they married, or even if they married. They were literally traded for money and goods, given as prizes, and used for bartering. Tell me: Who were the slaves in this setup again?
---
"I once got a spam email entitled 'SIX STEPS TO A GREAT CAREER.' I was really disappointed when it wasn't an ad for revolvers." - todaystomsawyer
#63DawnAgentPosted 1/25/2013 7:09:27 PM
#64NexzonPosted 1/25/2013 7:10:40 PM
DawnAgent posted...
SupKaiokenSonic posted...
I'll always keep coming back. For one purpose. If I can save at least one guy from the grinder that is divorce court, then I'm doing a stand up job.

So you're trying to save marriages by being sexist?

Marriage is an outdated institution. It simply doesn't work. Marriage 1.0 just turned a man into a slaving pack mule for a non-working wife. Marriage 2.0 which we have today means that a wife can No Fault Divorce you and still fleece you of a truckload of your belongings and assets. Most definitively not a good contract between the sexes. And don't think for a second that I just blame women alone. Oh no. I hate the white knight cretins like lawyers and judges and politicians of the male sex who support this crap.

The best option is simply not to play. Oh and I have some slight good news:

http://www.the-spearhead.com/2013/01/24/women-declared-combat-eligible-time-for-selective-service-registration/

Finally even if its slight, a bit of actual equality. But we still have a long way to go. There's a saying from the orient that goes "May you live in interesting times." And I say these are some very intriguing times.

Something must have happened to you to snap like this.
---
Bandwagon sheeps
#65KMAnsemPosted 1/25/2013 7:32:02 PM(edited)
The man that has to support a woman who obviously HATES and resents him.

Do you think women don't work, Hunter? Do think you think women ever, in any era, just sat there on a pedestal looking pretty while the men slaved away? Because they didn't, Hunter. They didn't. They don't. The details vary depending on just which corner of the world and which part of history you're talking about, but in every society, women have a role to play, and I promise you it's hard work that has to be done. I promise you: The human race has never been so well off that half it's population can just sit on its collective ass.

We've seen after 50 years of feminism just what kind of guys women naturally find attractive and it isn't an average working stand up honorable Joe. Its the bad boy types who they go for. The average decent guy just doesn't exist in their eyes, not until women hit The Wall that is (look it up).

Ah, so there's the crux of the issue. Baby's bitter that the ladies don't think he's alluring. I can't imagine why.
---
"I once got a spam email entitled 'SIX STEPS TO A GREAT CAREER.' I was really disappointed when it wasn't an ad for revolvers." - todaystomsawyer
#66ChaosHeroSMT44Posted 1/25/2013 7:31:51 PM
...Something doesn't seem right...
Is this really Hunter?
If I didn't know any better, I'd say this was Elder talking...Or maybe some other random troll...
Well, either way, go off and rot. No one wants you here. You know NOTHING of equality. You've put yourself up on a pedestal above women. You think you're just so f***ing enlightened.
In all actuality, you are a barbaric, mouthy, blind caveman. Quit living in that goddamn man bubble and be a normal person.
Whether you're Hunter or a copycat, it doesn't matter. Men like you are the reason that existence fails.
---
If you're seeing this, I'm about to unleash hell.
#67DawnAgentPosted 1/25/2013 7:38:38 PM
#68NexzonPosted 1/25/2013 7:42:30 PM
DawnAgent posted...
ChaosHeroSMT44 posted...
...Something doesn't seem right...
Is this really Hunter?
If I didn't know any better, I'd say this was Elder talking...Or maybe some other random troll...
Well, either way, go off and rot. No one wants you here. You know NOTHING of equality. You've put yourself up on a pedestal above women. You think you're just so f***ing enlightened.
In all actuality, you are a barbaric, mouthy, blind caveman. Quit living in that goddamn man bubble and be a normal person.
Whether you're Hunter or a copycat, it doesn't matter. Men like you are the reason that existence fails.

I got a website just for you:

http://www.mgtowforums.com/forums/mens-general-discussion/

Notice the topic about the woman who murdered her kid and got released from jail just because she "regained" her sanity. And women do not enjoy privilege? Get real. No man would ever get away after murdering his own kid like how a woman does.

You making references to Casey Anthony?
---
Bandwagon sheeps
#69KMAnsemPosted 1/25/2013 7:45:35 PM
And women do not enjoy privilege?

They do. Sometimes. In some very limited ways and very limited contexts. But we men live in privilege. To make an analogy, we're like nobles who have no idea what it's like to be poor because they've never had to budget a day in their lives. We don't ever have to deal with half the s*** women deal with on a daily basis.

You keep talking about work, for example. How men have to slave away to support themselves and their families. What about the women who make 70 cents on the dollar for doing the exact same job exactly as well? Hell, and that's only the white women. Black women make more like 60 cents on the dollar, and Hispanic women make more like 55. On average, they have to work so much longer and so much harder just to enjoy the same opportunities we do. And that's not even getting into how hard it is for women to get hired to begin with, or to get promotions.
---
#70MM125Posted 1/25/2013 7:54:39 PM
KMAnsem posted...
I remember the first time I met Hunter.

He was bashing Kairi, calling her spineless, useless, weak, and a burden to the other characters in the series. I countered, saying that, sure, she can't fight, but she's still brave and important. Fighting strength alone isn't the full measure of a character, I said.

Those were the days, weren't they? When these discussions were still about relevant things like characters and plot points? Things we could pick apart and debate and actually have a conservation about?

Over the years, you could actually watch his evolution from "hating some female characters" to "hating all female characters" to "hating females" to "clearly vomiting on himself out of sheer, unbearable rage every time females are even vaguely mentioned." Time will only tell where evolution will take him next...and if he can even still be called human by the time he gets there.

I remember it too. And now the most on-topic he gets is thinking Kairi is sexualized because her A-cup breasts may be drawn slightly bigger than they were 11 years ago.
---
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
*triple z snap* ~AluminumTicket