Origin of Ventus?

#1rpglover13Posted 1/25/2013 4:47:58 PM
Anyone else wonder where Ventus was from before Xehanort made him his apprentice? I know a lot of speculation has been going around about the remaining Nort slots on the new Org. What if there is another original world yet to be revealed in KH(probably where Ventus is from as well as some of the old Org. whose origins are still mysteries) and that's where he recruits new people for the new Org.? I know this is a lot of what-ifs, but I can't shake the feeling that KH3 will have a new side protagonist introduced(like KH2 had Roxas) and he will be a keyblader from Ventus's homeworld(possibly a younger brother to Ventus). It would really fit, Ventus was probably 12-13 in BBS, he could have had a 5-6 year old sibling, which after the 10-11 years since then would now be 15-17. Ventus could easily have passed the keyblade on to the sibling too, before Ventus even knew what it was he had.(Let the hate commence)
#2kinodePosted 1/25/2013 4:54:21 PM
rpglover13 posted...
Anyone else wonder where Ventus was from before Xehanort made him his apprentice? I know a lot of speculation has been going around about the remaining Nort slots on the new Org. What if there is another original world yet to be revealed in KH(probably where Ventus is from as well as some of the old Org. whose origins are still mysteries) and that's where he recruits new people for the new Org.? I know this is a lot of what-ifs, but I can't shake the feeling that KH3 will have a new side protagonist introduced(like KH2 had Roxas) and he will be a keyblader from Ventus's homeworld(possibly a younger brother to Ventus). It would really fit, Ventus was probably 12-13 in BBS, he could have had a 5-6 year old sibling, which after the 10-11 years since then would now be 15-17. Ventus could easily have passed the keyblade on to the sibling too, before Ventus even knew what it was he had.(Let the hate commence)

#3rpglover13(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 4:58:18 PM
No thoughts? I was just thinking about BBS the other day and how they really kept reiterating the Ven having a brother thing(it was Aqua comparing him and Terra but still. . . wait maybe Terra is being housed in Ventus's brother like Sora houses Ven) and also how they never closed things up about his past. With him believing he'd lived in Land of Departure all his life, etc.
#4MM125Posted 1/25/2013 4:59:12 PM
It's not really that important. He's just a kid Xehanort picked up.
---
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
*triple z snap* ~AluminumTicket
#5Hirokey123Posted 1/25/2013 4:59:29 PM
Okay for starters....actually where to start.....

Okay lets start with saying KH2 introduced Roxas, it did not. Roxas had been shown in both KH1FM's secret ending and at the end of a complete game of CoM. He wasn't just brought in starting KH2 he was already in the plot starting with KH1FM. That's what drives Xemnas to fight Sora in KH1FM and is tied to a bunch of stuff in CoM.

Moving on what you said is kinda like really bad fanfiction.

Following that no Ventus could not have passed the keyblade onto anyone, he lacks that power because he's not a master nor is he at the level of a keyblade master. You can only pass it on if your power is that of master's and Ventus most certainly was not, especially back before he met master xehanort.
---
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me
#6rpglover13(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 5:05:35 PM
Hirokey123 posted...
Okay for starters....actually where to start.....

Okay lets start with saying KH2 introduced Roxas, it did not. Roxas had been shown in both KH1FM's secret ending and at the end of a complete game of CoM. He wasn't just brought in starting KH2 he was already in the plot starting with KH1FM. That's what drives Xemnas to fight Sora in KH1FM and is tied to a bunch of stuff in CoM.

Moving on what you said is kinda like really bad fanfiction.

Following that no Ventus could not have passed the keyblade onto anyone, he lacks that power because he's not a master nor is he at the level of a keyblade master. You can only pass it on if your power is that of master's and Ventus most certainly was not, especially back before he met master xehanort.

I didn't count KH1FM because it didn't come over here, but I should have said that I meant it introduced Roxas as a protagonist and playable character. Before that he was just some mystery guy. You are right about Ventus not being able to pass it on, but the thing with passing on the keyblade is still kind of sketchy(to me at least) and leaves a lot of room for interpretation. As for the bad fanfiction thing, I did realize it was far-fetched and sort of fanfiction-like, but if we had heard the story of, say BBS, or Days, etc. back when KH1 was out, it would have sounded the same way.
#7vgsrulePosted 1/25/2013 10:27:32 PM
I'm pretty sure Ventus is 15 or 16. He's just young compared to Aqua and Terra, who seem to be anywhere from 18 to early 20's.
---
http://backloggery.com/khff123
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/A_Metal_Pipe
#8Limen123Posted 1/26/2013 2:54:41 PM
I'm pretty sure Ventus is 15 or 16. He's just young compared to Aqua and Terra, who seem to be anywhere from 18 to early 20's.

This. Plus, didn't his growth get stunted because he was missing part of his heart for 4 years(or however many years ago that scene took place prior to BbS)? He should be around Aqua and Terra's age, shouldn't he?
---
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/9547/17817459.png
#9scaler24Posted 1/26/2013 3:16:21 PM
Limen123 posted...

This. Plus, didn't his growth get stunted because he was missing part of his heart for 4 years(or however many years ago that scene took place prior to BbS)? He should be around Aqua and Terra's age, shouldn't he?

I don't think we're ever told that his growth got stunted. Nomura just didn't want to create another model for some little scenes.
---
Also known as Herr_Edgeworth
PSN: Scaler24 UMvC3 Teams: http://www.tinyurl.com/zewram and http://tinyurl.com/dofrde
#10KMAnsemPosted 1/26/2013 5:32:58 PM
Yeah, TAV all have the exact same models in the flashbacks despite the fact that they're supposed to be about four years in the past. If we use that as evidence to say that Ven's growth was stunted, then we have to say all their growths were stunted.
---
"I once got a spam email entitled 'SIX STEPS TO A GREAT CAREER.' I was really disappointed when it wasn't an ad for revolvers." - todaystomsawyer