I would have preferred waiting another year so they could include a Days remake.

#11OblivonPosted 1/28/2013 4:42:05 PM
I wouldn't. The game kinda sucks.
---
(^=' w '=^) meow
#12RhetoricalDreamPosted 1/28/2013 5:10:48 PM
bakkahentai8600 posted...
I don't see the point in remaking Days. Almost the entire game is filler and not normal filler (like the other games but literally just repitious sequences added to "buff" the game up.

At least Chain of Memories had signs in the worlds to emphasize Sora's memory loss and how lonely Riku's actions made him.

Agreed. I think Days is best suited for movie form with all the repetitive filler (way-too-long tutorial, non-fulfilling samey missions, countless ice-cream eating cutscenes) removed. The game just plodded along for extended stretches of time because the interesting parts were far too spaced out. I think the developers were so focused on the characters that they forgot to make the game part fun.
#13spiderfreak1011Posted 1/28/2013 7:52:50 PM
Really all i want is to be able to play KH(Normal version or FM, i don't care that much, but if i really had to choose, i would do FM with english text the whole game i dont care if the voices are japanese as long as i can read what the items and commands are) and Re:Com due to my PS3 not being able to play PS2 games(even with the PS2 save data) and when i heard about the 1.5 Remix, it was like a god sign to me, especially now that we have some confirmation that it might come out in the US.
#14WhataRecchPosted 1/28/2013 9:24:36 PM
I would have HATED if they did that. The one thing I'm looking forward to is KH1FM in HD. The rest are pleasant additions. The Days film seems interesting. The gameplay of that game was complete and utter schlock.
#15Winners_ProofPosted 1/29/2013 1:18:26 PM
Unless they fixed all of Days' gameplay issues/structure then I'm perfectly fine with it this way.
---
"Follow the hearts and you'll find the way. That's something Yen Sid taught me once." King Mickey
People who think I'm a winner: 5
#16vgsrulePosted 1/29/2013 3:32:59 PM
I'm fine with it being released as is, but if there was a yearly delay in order to make a completely remade Days, I think I would prefer that.

I actually really enjoyed Days. It's my third favorite in the series.

I would be fine if a remade Days was released on it's own for PS3. Maybe paired with Re:Coded or 3D.
---
http://backloggery.com/khff123
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/A_Metal_Pipe
#17ThirdAwakeningPosted 1/30/2013 1:25:36 PM
I wouldn't be okay with waiting another year just for Days, I'd rather they spent that year on more Kingdom Hearts HD like KH2, and BBS.
#18ljobenzaPosted 2/1/2013 5:43:17 PM
Nah. Days had the worst battle system in the series and the gameplay is just repetitive missions over and over again.
#19HellsControllerPosted 2/2/2013 10:37:41 PM
Personally I just want toplay KH1. Never played the other games and don't care. As far as I see it, the other games that come with it are a bonus to the game I wanna actually play.
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.