Since a US released is most likely to happen....

#11CefiraPosted 1/30/2013 4:34:48 AM
Already did, it's not that expensive anyways.
And I still have this weird feeling that it won't come, and if it did, it won't be final mix. But please don't get me wrong, that definitely isn't what I'm hoping for.

If it does come, then I'll buy that/those too.
---
pantsu haitemasen.
#12HellsControllerPosted 1/30/2013 11:02:44 AM
If there is the option to switch to English text and voices then I might. How much does sonething like this usually cost anyway?
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#13Le_DerpstickPosted 1/30/2013 12:09:01 PM
God no.
Nothing in it for me, nothing truly new, and what is "new" is something I won't appreciate since I can't understand the language.
---
Mai waifu: http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3729/maiwaifu.png
#14habbox77Posted 2/1/2013 2:09:46 AM
HellsController posted...
If there is the option to switch to English text and voices then I might. How much does sonething like this usually cost anyway?

for the import the price converted from yen ends up being $80, depending on S&H your looking at anywhere near $90-$100
---
IGN: Tenabrus
PSN: Jet_Cobra
#15resevl4rlzPosted 2/1/2013 1:26:13 PM
habbox77 posted...

for the import the price converted from yen ends up being $80, depending on S&H your looking at anywhere near $90-$100

i got mine for 82.90 free shipping on play-asia in december
#16RainiermanPosted 2/1/2013 3:04:08 PM
I'll gladly wait. I feel they will have the same content anyways. I don't see much of a point in importing something reaching America shores anyways.

Ohhh man xD, I so want this game.
---
Official Rainierman of..! ... eh... Gamefaqs I guess...
#17Kuro_666Posted 2/1/2013 3:34:07 PM
resevl4rlz posted...
habbox77 posted...

i got mine for 82.90 free shipping on play-asia in december

I pre-ordered mine at nippon-yasan.com for about 84$ but with courier shipping(they guys are selling from Japan for prices sometimes lower than retail, making it about retail price with shipping, but FAST shipping), so I'll have mine in 2-3 days after release, if not on the same day(depends on when they ship it).
The price of the game there right now is 5920 yen without shipping(the retail price is announced to be 6980 yen btw). That's 65$, with shipping, depending on the option, it'll be 70-84$.
#18GoatJugSoupPosted 2/3/2013 1:00:58 AM
I prefer things in english if possible and I'm fairly confident it will happen for this so no, not importing
---
http://psnprofiles.com/goatjugsoup1278
GW2 Character Name: Ranger Goat of Yogi, Guild: Knights of Chicken
#19JollyBudaPosted 2/5/2013 2:04:16 AM
If the voice recording is already under way, it won't be Western bound much later than the Japanese release
---
PSN: MrMonochrome
UMvC3: Hulk / Vergil / Spencer, SSFIV:AE: Dudley
#20Kuro_666Posted 2/5/2013 5:22:12 AM
Heard the japanese release would just include a special DVD with materials on how the games are localized, and the voices are for that, not the game.

Enjoy original games in original japanese, stop caring about english releases, break the boundaries.