What are the chances that KH3 will still come to the ps3 since the ps4 is on its

#1vivi21Posted 2/1/2013 10:41:54 PM
Topic.
---
If youtube gets taken down where will we put our rant videos about it?
#2ThamauturgePosted 2/1/2013 10:52:51 PM
On the one hand it would be hilariously stupid if they had both 1.5 HD ReMIX and 2.5 HD ReMIX on the PS3 (which are meant to build up to the finale), and then release KH3 on the PS4. On the other hand... its possible (and even kind of likely) seeing as how it probably hasn't been started yet from a technical standpoint, though I bet Nomura has the story mapped out.

Of course, its possible that the PS4 would be able to play PS3 games. If SE knew this, they would probably be less hesitant to put KH3 on the PS4, since you could play all the HD remakes as well as KH3 on a single system still.
---
Vayne Solidor of the DD012FF Board
Currently playing: Persona 4: Golden, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
#3DawnAgentPosted 2/1/2013 11:14:47 PM
Word is that the successor to the PS3 will not have BC. If this is true then Sony is repeating the same mistake that the PS3 made.
#4slmcknettPosted 2/1/2013 11:30:43 PM
It's very likely.

Like Thama said, no point in re-releasing the whole series for PS3, only to release the finale for PS4. That's a middle finger to everyone.
---
Official Luxord of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Board
#5FFMaster1212Posted 2/2/2013 3:00:02 AM
vivi21 posted...
Topic.

Don't hate but Honestly I hope 3 is a wwmms (world wide multiple major systems) I really would like for there to be ONE good game for the WII. Classic controller would make it possible. Most likely expect that game to be like BBS as in multiple character stories : personally I would LOVE to play as LEA or KAIRI I doubt bbs characters will be playable and it would be nice to play main story as Mickey.
---
accf 1721-5215-5431 name:Aaron town:homely;
3ds friend code:1590-4706-8328
#6FFMaster1212Posted 2/2/2013 3:04:07 AM
DawnAgent posted...
Word is that the successor to the PS3 will not have BC. If this is true then Sony is repeating the same mistake that the PS3 made.

Ps3 started BC but developed non backwards models also Nintendo did the same with the wii I have one that is backwards but my bros. can not even plug in a gamecube controller even so as a middle finger it reads gc discs also
---
accf 1721-5215-5431 name:Aaron town:homely;
3ds friend code:1590-4706-8328
#7DarknessXSeekerPosted 2/2/2013 6:47:11 AM
Anyone who thinks KHIII will be on the PS3 is delusional, the reasons everyone gives makes no sense, oh the HD collections are on the PS3 so the last game has to be on the PS3, what logic is that exactly?
---
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."
#8vgsrulePosted 2/2/2013 7:06:08 AM
Anyone who thinks KHIII will be on the PS3 is delusional, the reasons everyone gives makes no sense, oh the HD collections are on the PS3 so the last game has to be on the PS3, what logic is that exactly?

Nomura has said that one of his main reasons for the collections are so this generation can play the entire series. If KH3 is for the PS4, and the PS4 isn't BC, then that ends up being redundant,

I hope it's for PS3. The game will just take even longer if it comes out on PS4, and almost defintely not be as impressive, since the PS4 will be in the early stages,

And the PS4 coming out doesn't matter all that much. PS2 games were stopped being made, what, 2 years ago?
---
http://backloggery.com/khff123
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/A_Metal_Pipe
#9DarknessXSeekerPosted 2/2/2013 7:44:31 AM
vgsrule posted...

Nomura has said that one of his main reasons for the collections are so this generation can play the entire series. If KH3 is for the PS4, and the PS4 isn't BC, then that ends up being redundant,

I hope it's for PS3. The game will just take even longer if it comes out on PS4, and almost defintely not be as impressive, since the PS4 will be in the early stages,

And the PS4 coming out doesn't matter all that much. PS2 games were stopped being made, what, 2 years ago?

But those PS2 games were not big name games. All I am saying is from a logical perspective Versus probably won't come out for another 1-2 years, if this is true KHIII's development will take 3-4 years by the time Versus comes out it will be 2015 and the PS4 will already be the main focus. So why start development on a title for a last Gen console when you're already 2 years or maybe more into the next gen
---
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."
#10Jak13Posted 2/2/2013 10:25:37 AM
Great PS2 games like God of War II, KH2FM+, and Budokai Tenkaichi 3 were all released after the PS3 came out.
---
"Ganondorf needs to forget everything he's ever learned about tennis and train to become a competent sword fighter." - RATTfink138