What are the chances that KH3 will still come to the ps3 since the ps4 is on its

#41vgsrulePosted 2/5/2013 5:45:31 PM
Thamauturge posted...
TBH I don't care. I'd kind of like for them to build it on the more powerful system anyways.

Better console specs don't necessarily equate to a better game. It's been said before, but a game's generally going to turn out better on a well-established console than a newly released one. I think KH3 would be much better off as a late PS3 title than an early PS4 one.

I agree. I think KH3 would be far better served on a well-established system that has far more experience, than a new console still working some issues out.

I just think if it's on PS4, it would probably be a much shorter game. Depending on when it comes out, anyway.

iambasho posted...
DarknessXSeeker posted...
Listen KMA, I don't know much about game development but I know enough to see the logic that it's impossible for a PS3 KH game to be done in 1 year, releasing a game on a last gen console when it's already at least 2-3 years into next gen it pretty ridiculous, I don't know how many times I have to say that.

Except, the thing is that nearly all of the creative work is already done and with the engine done all they have to do is program the models on the physical end, something that can get done in a month by a team of experienced people. I guarantee Nomura has all of the story and the worlds planned out, leaving just the soundtrack and voice recording, plus an extra month or two for bureaucratic bull. They did DDD from essentially scratch in 14 months, so with all of the work done already we're looking at 7-10 months of development at most. Now, I'm not saying it WILL be done this effeciently, just that it is far from impossible as you claim.

Kingdom Hearts has never been on the PS3 before, I am sorry but the 7-10 month thing is just ridiculous. Like I said believe what you want but I am 100% positive that it won't be on the PS3 and it will take at least 2 years to develop. And from what I've heard it took 1 year and 4 months to make DDD, I may be wrong but that's what I heard.

I do think that it will take at least 2 years to make. I just don't think that really matters, honestly. I think it could be either, and as of now, it's stupid to believe it has a 100% chance either way.
---
http://backloggery.com/khff123
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/A_Metal_Pipe
#42Icey_The_LionPosted 2/6/2013 8:25:17 AM
They may actually be more stupid to not release it for the PS4...

Think about it, currently the PS4 only has going for it is the fact that it's the next-gen console. They need something on it that will sell, and Kingdom Hearts 3 WILL sell. Sure, it's a middle finger to everybody, but then, they don't care, they're a company in it to make money. If KH3 sells PS4s, they'll put it on the PS4.
---
Sorry lad, but the only way I'd have enough liquor for this nightmare would be for me to steal the legendary bottle of endless ale!
I'm Bi-winning
#43DawnAgentPosted 2/6/2013 9:17:23 AM
Hmm been thinking, what if SE transfers the KH series to Nintendo's Wii U? Its not like they don't get important games in the series already. From what I'm hearing the successor for the PS4 is going to be overly expensive and trash.
#44DarknessXSeekerPosted 2/6/2013 10:55:51 AM
DawnAgent posted...
Hmm been thinking, what if SE transfers the KH series to Nintendo's Wii U? Its not like they don't get important games in the series already. From what I'm hearing the successor for the PS4 is going to be overly expensive and trash.

Yeah and before release we also heard the Wii U was the most powerful console around and would revolutionize gaming, yeah look how that turned out. Don't believe rumors.
---
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."
#45UltimaSora91Posted 2/6/2013 11:53:40 AM
DarknessXSeeker posted...
DawnAgent posted...

Yeah and before release we also heard the Wii U was the most powerful console around and would revolutionize gaming, yeah look how that turned out. Don't believe rumors.

Subjectivity. The irony I read from this is to not read rumors, and yet we're speculating on the future of III. This topic seethes hypothetical possibilities.

As for the Wii U is concerned, it is the strongest console available, but not by much; this is looking at it objectivity. Also, it has made a few steps of revolutionize gaming. How many consoles do you know have a table that sync to a system and television that controls them both? Which, I may add, seamlessly allows you to enjoy television and games without any hassle. In addition to that, allow you to play a console game on a tablet while watching T.V. And this is only the beginning. More features and games are coming, so we haven't seen it's true power. I don't know many systems that operate at their full potential at launch to this date (barring the Sega Saturn). Before you cut something short, see what it can do in it's lifetime. I can't wait to see what the Wii U, PS4, and Next Box can do at their full potential.
---
On July 29th, 2012 at 1:56 am, almost two years after the launch of BBS, I defeated Mysterious Figure with Terra!
3DS: 4768-7461-8649
#46X195Posted 2/12/2013 8:11:32 AM
I think that KH4 will be for the PS4. Similarly to the MGS series, where we got The Essential Collection for the PS2 to build hype for MGS4's PS3 release. Sure, that collection wasn't an HD release, but it's close enough.
---
Call me Mega, Megaman, X, or any variation/combination of the previously stated names.
Official Liu Kang of the PS3 Mortal Kombat board.