How do you unlock the 2 new keyblades?

#11Kuro_666Posted 3/23/2013 4:34:38 PM
The don't change a lot. They've changed EVERY keychain name except Oathkeeper(yakusoku no omamori in japanese).

I call keychains by their japanese names, since I don't remember which one's which, as I haven't seen english Kingdom Hearts in awhile and I don't want to see it ever again anyways.
#12ZeanotoPosted 3/23/2013 8:08:19 PM
Glavewurm posted...
Oblivion is Passing Memories

That is what Oblivion means. "Passing Memories" is just being stupidly literal.
#13ZeanotoPosted 3/23/2013 8:14:19 PM(edited)
Kuro_666 posted...
I call keychains by their japanese names, since I don't remember which one's which, as I haven't seen english Kingdom Hearts in awhile and I don't want to see it ever again anyways.

You could at least get "La Vie en Rose" and "Ultima Weapon" correct.
#14thetruesoraPosted 3/23/2013 8:31:49 PM
kuro using the Japanese terms reminds me of some other user a while back who seemed to like not just be different to everyone else (only ever calling Lightning from FF13 Claire) but actually trying to type out the translated katakana for it, so it was the typing equivalent of when you're unsure how a word is pronounced so as you read it you sound it out.
---
I love KH BBS, it's the reason I got a PSP and I don't regret it.
my 3DS Friend Code: 4468 - 0983 - 4236
#15UltimaSora91Posted 3/23/2013 8:39:57 PM
Ultima, 'nuff said.
---
On July 29th, 2012 at 1:56 am, almost two years after the launch of BBS, I defeated Mysterious Figure with Terra!
3DS: 4768-7461-8649
#16Kuro_666Posted 3/24/2013 12:18:17 AM(edited)
Zeanoto posted...
Kuro_666 posted...

You could at least get "La Vie en Rose" and "Ultima Weapon" correct.

Well, sorry, while I know japanese, I'm not a translator, so I never notice certain "phrases" in item names or anywhere else. "La Vie en Rose", while I know what that means, from how it's written in japanese, I'd never guess it'd become like that in english.

Oh, and I'm really silly. Of course it's Ultima Weapon, just freaking FFVII experience is getting to me. Wish I didn't play it at all. Hate it now.
#17chaosinuyashaPosted 3/24/2013 6:26:53 AM
Worthless or not when I get the game and beat Sephy I'm totally using OWA as it looks badass to me :D
---
PSN: ChaosInuYasha (if you add me make sure you give me fair warning as to where you met me and why you wanna add me)
#18falconesquePosted 3/24/2013 12:00:02 PM
UltimaXOmega posted...
There are no new Keyblades.

Indeed, there aren't. Only two keyblades are seen in KH, all releases. Maybe three, but that's arguably delusional, and spoiler turf regardless.

If still needed, click FAQs, above, and review Thorf's FM Changes guide (6. Items; New Weapons) for the how-to on the two extra key chains. (And Thorf makes the same gaffe, BTW.)
---
Guides and other contributions: http://www.esque.com/slr/gamefaqs/
FFX, FFXII, KH, KH Re:CoM, KH2, Okage: Shadow King, Secret Agent Clank
#19AlegOriPosted 3/24/2013 12:27:05 PM
Kuro_666 posted...

Well, sorry, while I know japanese, I'm not a translator, so I never notice certain "phrases" in item names or anywhere else. "La Vie en Rose", while I know what that means, from how it's written in japanese, I'd never guess it'd become like that in english..

Actually, that would be French. "La vie en rose" literally means "life in pink/rose". It roughly means "life through rose-tinted glasses". That's one weird name for a keyblade if you ask me but at this point, I'm used to the Japanese using foreign sayings awkwardly.
#20TsunamiRoarPosted 3/24/2013 12:51:53 PM(edited)
Maybe three, but that's arguably delusional

The Keyblade of the People's Heart is still a keyblade. We have a Keyblade of the Heart (though incomplete), a Keyblade of the realm of Darkness (Mickey's KKD), and a Keyblade of the Realm of Light (Sora's/Riku's KK)...So how is it delusional to think there's 3 Keyblades in KH1?)
---
But Mommy, I don't want to go to school today. I want to stay home and bake cookies with you