KH HD 1.5 Remix Additional Pre-Order Bonus (something small, but still)

#1JerichoDarkstarPosted 7/16/2013 7:03:54 AM(edited)
It's small, but still. . .

KH Ultimania:

"Square Enix has announced this morning that if you have or just now pre-ordered Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix, you will receive a second pre-order bonus! The bonus itself is a set of PS3 themes that use familiar Disney worlds such as 100 Acre Woods, Agrabah, and Olympus Coliseum!

If you recall months ago, if you pre-ordered Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix in Japan at 7-11 stores, you would receive a bonus PS3 theme from them. Think of this as something similar except that if you pre-ordered the game from almost anywhere you automatically receive the themes! The PS3 themes are for North Americans only.

So what are you waiting for? If you havenít pre-ordered do so now!
"

Here's the link:
http://www.kh2.co.uk/kh-hd-remix/news/kh-hd-1-5-remix-additional-pre-order-bonus.php

It was nice of Square to give us something else. Just thought you guys might want to know. Sorry if old :)

EDIT: Here's an up-close pic of the themes
http://www.kh2.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/khps3themead.jpg
---
I'll make a big enough ruckus for everyone.
PSN: DarkSilverCloud
#2ZLuxray626Posted 7/16/2013 8:46:20 AM
I saw this news yesterday on Facebook of all places.

I mean any bonuses are nice, but I wish they would do something more like the MoM edition DDD had.

I am very excited for the art though.
---
Official Luxray of the Pokemon X&Y boards - Anxiously awaiting Kingdom Hearts III and Final Fantasy XV
#3RainiermanPosted 7/16/2013 10:37:03 AM
So on top of the artbook, which is old news: There will be PS3 themes included?

Well, that's cool x).
---
Official Rainierman of..! ... eh... Gamefaqs I guess...
#4ajmrowland1Posted 7/16/2013 12:55:45 PM
ZLuxray626 posted...
I saw this news yesterday on Facebook of all places.

I mean any bonuses are nice, but I wish they would do something more like the MoM edition DDD had.

I am very excited for the art though.

That type of thing is only done for eally new games unfortunately.

Love this though!
#5DuncanwiiPosted 7/16/2013 7:22:25 PM
Loving the look of the Agrabah theme. The thought of having my favorite Disney movie show up whenever I boot up my PS3 is a fun thought.
---
Sister-How would you feel if you were playing a game, and in that game, Mario was a baby? Me-I'd be playing Yoshi's Island, so I would be feeling great.
#6silly_sausagePosted 7/16/2013 7:32:56 PM
JerichoDarkstar posted...
The PS3 themes are for North Americans only.

*dies*
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann
#7Dante3hscPosted 7/16/2013 7:50:05 PM
Lol only for Americans, cause they complain too much about wanting additional content and such.
---
Oac, So cek ec eh Al Bhed... fro? Lyica E's YFACUSA mega dryd!! :D
#8SupKaiokenSonicPosted 7/17/2013 3:50:17 AM
So is it just those 3 worlds? Trying to understand what they're saying. "...familiar Disney worlds such as 100 Acre Woods,..."
---
"Your body submits; your heart succumbs. So why do dem pantz resist!?!" - Shabugabugabuga
#9christiankid7Posted 7/17/2013 10:13:04 AM
I wish that we could get some of those Keyblade replica necklaces for our Preorder.

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NDgwWDY0MA==/z/oKEAAOxyIAZRxV~a/$(KGrHqVHJCUFGnNfS((jBR)V+,F+kQ~~60_35.JPG?set_id=880000500F
---
The Official ANTI-VENOM of the UMVC3 boards
The official Sir Daniel Fortesque of the PSASBR boards
#10ajmrowland1Posted 7/17/2013 11:56:19 AM
Dante3hsc posted...
Lol only for Americans, cause they complain too much about wanting additional content and such.

Actually we only complained about not getting the content Japan got.