KH HD 1.5 Remix Additional Pre-Order Bonus (something small, but still)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
  3. KH HD 1.5 Remix Additional Pre-Order Bonus (something small, but still)
2 years ago#1
It's small, but still. . .

KH Ultimania:

"Square Enix has announced this morning that if you have or just now pre-ordered Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix, you will receive a second pre-order bonus! The bonus itself is a set of PS3 themes that use familiar Disney worlds such as 100 Acre Woods, Agrabah, and Olympus Coliseum!

If you recall months ago, if you pre-ordered Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix in Japan at 7-11 stores, you would receive a bonus PS3 theme from them. Think of this as something similar except that if you pre-ordered the game from almost anywhere you automatically receive the themes! The PS3 themes are for North Americans only.

So what are you waiting for? If you havenít pre-ordered do so now!
"

Here's the link:
http://www.kh2.co.uk/kh-hd-remix/news/kh-hd-1-5-remix-additional-pre-order-bonus.php

It was nice of Square to give us something else. Just thought you guys might want to know. Sorry if old :)

EDIT: Here's an up-close pic of the themes
http://www.kh2.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/khps3themead.jpg
---
I'll make a big enough ruckus for everyone.
PSN: DarkSilverCloud
2 years ago#2
I saw this news yesterday on Facebook of all places.

I mean any bonuses are nice, but I wish they would do something more like the MoM edition DDD had.

I am very excited for the art though.
---
Official Luxray of the Pokemon X&Y boards - Anxiously awaiting Kingdom Hearts III and Final Fantasy XV
2 years ago#3
So on top of the artbook, which is old news: There will be PS3 themes included?

Well, that's cool x).
---
Official Rainierman of..! ... eh... Gamefaqs I guess...
2 years ago#4
ZLuxray626 posted...
I saw this news yesterday on Facebook of all places.

I mean any bonuses are nice, but I wish they would do something more like the MoM edition DDD had.

I am very excited for the art though.

That type of thing is only done for eally new games unfortunately.

Love this though!
2 years ago#5
Loving the look of the Agrabah theme. The thought of having my favorite Disney movie show up whenever I boot up my PS3 is a fun thought.
---
Sister-How would you feel if you were playing a game, and in that game, Mario was a baby? Me-I'd be playing Yoshi's Island, so I would be feeling great.
2 years ago#6
JerichoDarkstar posted...
The PS3 themes are for North Americans only.

*dies*
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann
2 years ago#7
Lol only for Americans, cause they complain too much about wanting additional content and such.
---
Oac, So cek ec eh Al Bhed... fro? Lyica E's YFACUSA mega dryd!! :D
2 years ago#8
So is it just those 3 worlds? Trying to understand what they're saying. "...familiar Disney worlds such as 100 Acre Woods,..."
---
"Your body submits; your heart succumbs. So why do dem pantz resist!?!" - Shabugabugabuga
2 years ago#9
I wish that we could get some of those Keyblade replica necklaces for our Preorder.

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NDgwWDY0MA==/z/oKEAAOxyIAZRxV~a/$(KGrHqVHJCUFGnNfS((jBR)V+,F+kQ~~60_35.JPG?set_id=880000500F
---
The Official ANTI-VENOM of the UMVC3 boards
The official Sir Daniel Fortesque of the PSASBR boards
2 years ago#10
Dante3hsc posted...
Lol only for Americans, cause they complain too much about wanting additional content and such.

Actually we only complained about not getting the content Japan got.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
  3. KH HD 1.5 Remix Additional Pre-Order Bonus (something small, but still)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived