Do trophies stack in this?

#1HakuMan111386Posted 7/29/2013 10:48:52 AM
If I beat the game on Normal, will I get the trophy for Easy and Normal? Also, is there a trophy for beating the game on Proud?
---
Name: ANTJF Brawl Friend Code: 3093-6768-2145
PSN: Scorpion1386
#2ThamauturgePosted 7/29/2013 10:55:19 AM
No, unless there has been a change for the international editions. Yes, there is a trophy for beating Proud Mode.
---
Official Wiegraf Folles of the FFXV board
Playing: Silent Hill Downpour, SoulCalibur V, Devil May Cry Collection------- PSN: Thamauturge
#3HakuMan111386(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2013 10:56:43 AM
Ugh, so I have to beat the game 3 times? :-(
---
#4cowboybbp1Posted 7/29/2013 10:59:05 AM
No, at the moment it appears that they do not stack. So you will have to play the game 3 times to get the 3 difficulty trophies. That is really okay though, as the game has other trophies that necessitate the need for multiple playthroughs. If the trophies did stack, you would probably have to go through the game at least twice to get all the trophies, so one more time in easy isn't so bad.
---
Gamertag: Rubedo URTV 666 / PSN: cowboybbp1
3DS: 0817-3754-7953
#5ajmrowland1Posted 7/30/2013 5:06:52 PM
Think f it this way, if you want to platinum, you can get as man trophies as you can on proud now, and then as 2.5 and KH3 come around the corner it's a solid excuse for subsequent playthroughs.
#6HakuMan111386(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2013 5:12:15 PM
ajmrowland1 posted...
Think f it this way, if you want to platinum, you can get as man trophies as you can on proud now, and then as 2.5 and KH3 come around the corner it's a solid excuse for subsequent playthroughs.

Huh? What do you mean it's a "solid excuse"?
---
#7MoooglemanPosted 7/31/2013 7:40:06 AM
He means its a reason to come back and play it before 2.5 hits say 5 months from now. It gives you a reason to play the game before 2.5 without feeling guilty cuz there are other games or other things more important, you haven't gotten the plat so it's a solid excuse to come back to the game.

You don't have to plat it right away. You can do a play through a year for example. Or do it not and get most and leave one play through trophy so you have an excuse to come back and play it again before 2.5 without feeling guilty.

I'll plat all 3 parts of this, then replay all 3 parts again before 2.5 but that is me.
#8ajmrowland1Posted 7/31/2013 8:00:02 AM
HakuMan111386 posted...
ajmrowland1 posted...

Huh? What do you mean it's a "solid excuse"?

Just in case you ever choose to replay any of the stories in "preparation" for the next game.
#9ajmrowland1Posted 7/31/2013 8:01:42 AM
Mooogleman posted...
He means its a reason to come back and play it before 2.5 hits say 5 months from now. It gives you a reason to play the game before 2.5 without feeling guilty cuz there are other games or other things more important, you haven't gotten the plat so it's a solid excuse to come back to the game.

You don't have to plat it right away. You can do a play through a year for example. Or do it not and get most and leave one play through trophy so you have an excuse to come back and play it again before 2.5 without feeling guilty.

I'll plat all 3 parts of this, then replay all 3 parts again before 2.5 but that is me.

Exactly, though I think it'll be longer than five months before 2.5 is out.
#10MoooglemanPosted 7/31/2013 8:45:37 AM
ajmrowland1 posted...
Mooogleman posted...

Exactly, though I think it'll be longer than five months before 2.5 is out.

Well yea :P but if your going to go through the whole collection depending how much time you spend on games or when you can't stand it youll play through this again in preparation for it. your not gonna wait till 2.5 comes out then replay 1.5 cuz youd wanna play 2.5

For me I'm gonna try to wait 5 months after platting it which I'll probobly go through it real fast and then do it again a month before 2.5 lol I love this series too much