Kingdom Hearts 2.5 ReMix

#1MKWARRIOR2000Posted 8/19/2013 11:11:40 AM
Somebody told me at Game Stop a female employee that eventually they will make a 2,5 hd collection that would probably have kingdom hearts II/final mix & birth by sleep.
#2Mikey_RPosted 8/19/2013 11:43:22 AM
Chances are very high that it will happen, although nothing has been officially confirmed yet.
---
http://s7.zetaboards.com/Burnin_Rubber/index/
#3DevilSpookyPosted 8/19/2013 4:25:29 PM
Taken from an interview with Nomura:

KINGDOM HEARTS HD is a link between the previous KINGDOM HEARTS and KINGDOM HEARTS III. Do you plan to expand the work to include HD remasters of other titles within the KINGDOM HEARTS series, such as Birth by Sleep, KINGDOM HEARTS II and Re:coded, seen in the credits of KINGDOM HEARTS HD?

Nomura : Of course, we will spend some time working on them before the release of KINGDOM HEARTS III. Unfortunately, there is nothing more I can say on the subject at this time.

The Cloud Service system of the PlayStation 4 will allow players to experience titles originally released on PlayStation 1, 2 and 3. Are there any plans to utilize this system to allow owners of the PS4 to play KINGDOM HEARTS HD?

Nomura : We did not even think about the issue because our priority at the moment is the development of KINGDOM HEARTS III. Additionally, we are working on the next KINGDOM HEARTS HD remaster, which is our second priority. We have nothing planned about it for now.

http://kh13.com/#ixzz2YUqzWo14
---
Open your heart, surrender it to the darkness and become darkness itself
#4921soraPosted 8/21/2013 8:18:57 AM
DevilSpooky posted...
Taken from an interview with Nomura:

KINGDOM HEARTS HD is a link between the previous KINGDOM HEARTS and KINGDOM HEARTS III. Do you plan to expand the work to include HD remasters of other titles within the KINGDOM HEARTS series, such as Birth by Sleep, KINGDOM HEARTS II and Re:coded, seen in the credits of KINGDOM HEARTS HD?

Nomura : Of course, we will spend some time working on them before the release of KINGDOM HEARTS III. Unfortunately, there is nothing more I can say on the subject at this time.

The Cloud Service system of the PlayStation 4 will allow players to experience titles originally released on PlayStation 1, 2 and 3. Are there any plans to utilize this system to allow owners of the PS4 to play KINGDOM HEARTS HD?

Nomura : We did not even think about the issue because our priority at the moment is the development of KINGDOM HEARTS III. Additionally, we are working on the next KINGDOM HEARTS HD remaster, which is our second priority. We have nothing planned about it for now.

http://kh13.com/#ixzz2YUqzWo14

What...? I heard it wasn't going to be backwards compatible with anything, making it useless to even cloud anything from such systems o.O
---
Seriously... all of these flames are amusing that it's fun to be trolled nowadays, FLAME MORE EVERYONE! THEY ARE FUN! Official Laguna's Ragnarok Cannon of TGAE!
#5wvnative03Posted 8/21/2013 8:21:00 AM
It's not compatible, thats why you use the cloud, you simply stream like netflix, the hardware doesn't run the game.
---
RIP 60gb PS3, December 25th, 2006-July 12th, 2012
#6921soraPosted 8/21/2013 8:26:58 AM
wvnative03 posted...
It's not compatible, thats why you use the cloud, you simply stream like netflix, the hardware doesn't run the game.

Okay, but... I still don't understand what "Cloud" is then... I mean Netflix yes. Is it the same general concept? @_@ Or... better yet, can you please send me a link? I'm sorry man, just a sudden oddness I've read.
---
Seriously... all of these flames are amusing that it's fun to be trolled nowadays, FLAME MORE EVERYONE! THEY ARE FUN! Official Laguna's Ragnarok Cannon of TGAE!
#7921soraPosted 8/21/2013 8:28:02 AM
wvnative03 posted...

Okay, but... I still don't understand what "Cloud" is then... I mean Netflix yes. Is it the same general concept? Or... better yet, can you please send me a link? I'm sorry man, just a sudden oddness I've read.
---
#8wvnative03Posted 8/21/2013 8:32:05 AM
The cloud is just a giant server the games will be stored on, as far as i know it basically will work like netflix, except the game will be streamed to the console vs a movie. But Sony hasn't elaborated on exactly how it'll work, so things could be a hair different then netflix, but i believe the basic concept is the same.
---
#9wvnative03Posted 8/21/2013 8:33:54 AM
This is the best, but a bit technical, explanation on what the cloud is, it's mostly a marketing term though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_computing
---
#10ajmrowland1Posted 8/21/2013 12:11:20 PM
921sora posted...
wvnative03 posted...

Okay, but... I still don't understand what "Cloud" is then... I mean Netflix yes. Is it the same general concept? Or... better yet, can you please send me a link? I'm sorry man, just a sudden oddness I've read.

To add to what wvnative said, the Cloud is a massive, all-purpose server that supposedly anything from games to work files can be stored on for streaming and/or downloading. It mostly requires compatible applications, afaik, but it's almost mythical.