For swift 100% trophy collection. How should i approach playthroughs?

#1TerantatekPosted 8/31/2013 2:28:07 PM
Like should I start off on Proud mode, do as much as possible, then follow up with a speed run on easy?
---
"The best revenge is to live a happy life"
Love, Peace, 420-14/7. Living in Euphoria
#2HitagiPosted 8/31/2013 2:51:48 PM(edited)
Yeah, that how I and seemingly many others approached it.

Do an initial "full" run on proud where you tackle all the post game bosses, synthesize Ultima Weapon, etc.

Then do your speedster/no continue/kingdom key run on beginner. Once you've finished, quickly jump back in and grab the dalmations, and then do the gummi stuff (you really don't want to attempt this on proud).

Then just finish up with a quick carefree normal run.
#3kingdom-hearts9Posted 8/31/2013 3:01:41 PM
isn't it like if u complete it proud u get the trophy for easy and medium 2 would make sense right ?:p
#4thetruesoraPosted 8/31/2013 3:51:15 PM
you have to play on each difficulty to get the relevant trophy. proud mode won't get you standard or easy mode trophy.
---
I love KH BBS, it's the reason I got a PSP and I don't regret it.
my 3DS Friend Code: 4468 - 0983 - 4236
#5ThamauturgePosted 8/31/2013 4:27:46 PM
The lack of stacking is absolutely one of the stupidest and laziest things that they did with this game. I mean come on
---
There must be strong, unwavering justice. And there must be fear to enforce that justice -Romeo Guildenstern, Vagrant Story
PSN: Thamauturge
#6thetruesoraPosted 8/31/2013 4:39:10 PM
I reckon the only way i'll be able to do the gummi missions well enough to get the trophies is on the beginning difficulty (like Hitagi said about doing after doing it as a speed/no equipment change/no continue run)
---
I love KH BBS, it's the reason I got a PSP and I don't regret it.
my 3DS Friend Code: 4468 - 0983 - 4236
#7ajmrowland1Posted 8/31/2013 4:41:36 PM
Thamauturge posted...
The lack of stacking is absolutely one of the stupidest and laziest things that they did with this game. I mean come on

Actually, in a way, it's fairly smart as it forces trophy hunters to replay the game, thus adding the illusion of replay value, which I find the game already has enough of.
#8Dawn_WandererPosted 8/31/2013 5:10:54 PM
Thamauturge posted...

Funny. It's more like it's laziness on the player's part to not earn each individual difficulty trophy. Rather than getting a free pass or two.
---
When you tour outside the U.S., Freezepop says to tell people you're from "near Canada."
#9MoooglemanPosted 8/31/2013 7:39:32 PM
Dawn_Wanderer posted...
Thamauturge posted...

Funny. It's more like it's laziness on the player's part to not earn each individual difficulty trophy. Rather than getting a free pass or two.

Agree with this
#10Kuro_666Posted 9/1/2013 12:56:37 AM(edited)
I did it like:

First run - Beginner, 15 hours run, no equipment run, then did all the other crap like extra bosses, Ultima weapon etc all on 1 playthrough
Then I just blazed though the Proud/Final Mix modes.

In japanese version, it worked well for me.
---
Read guides on the net. Now I can cook, use washing machine, clean and play fighting games(in addition to speaking japanese I did by myself). I'm awesome.