Critical mode vs Proud mode?

#1hisroyalbonkessPosted 9/6/2013 8:06:06 AM
On KHDDD I'm doing a critical playthtough. And to be careful, I level up 10 times before continuing to another world, would you recommend this on a KH FM proud playthtough?
---
I know now, without a doubt, that Kingdom Hearts... is the best game series ever! - hisroyalbonkess
http://www.youtube.com/user/hisroyalbonkess
#2LinkslysoraPosted 9/6/2013 9:35:40 AM
I wouldn't recommend it, personally. Grinding can be so boring and tiresome, and it really is not necessary. If you want to grind, I would only do it when you hit a brick wall, i.e. a particularly difficult boss or something.
---
Hello
#3GoombacrusherPosted 9/6/2013 10:07:01 AM
Seems pretty unnecessary, and I don't really see the point of taking on a challenge and then grinding to completely trivialize that challenge
---
Every time I post on GameFAQs, an angel gets its wings.
#4HitagiPosted 9/6/2013 10:16:22 AM
Completely unnecessary. If you grind on proud you're doing it wrong.
#5Hotel_SecurityPosted 9/6/2013 10:45:51 AM
I donít even know what grinding would do outside of unlocking an ability. So much of your stats and abilities are derived from the weapons you have and not stats that itís irrelevant. Iíd only grind if I was one or two levels away from unlocking some key ability but even that I probably wouldnít bother.
#6ExcalipurPosted 9/12/2013 7:22:31 PM
I would honestly suggest doing the hardest mode you can and grinding when you need. Part of enjoying the game is focusing on learning the new abilities and spells, and gathering the treasures and equipment around the world. This gives you more incentive to actually do the game. Of course, if you are just playing for plot go on easy. I also recommend choosing the rod and giving up either the shield or the sword as your spells become awesome in the end of the game and you can always grind stat up items for everything except MP.
---
He's a god, so he has one weakness, he's overconfident. - My Brother