how do you kill the scorpion in front of the palace gates

#1nightshadeAPosted 9/11/2013 1:19:40 PM
Ok in agrabah when you go back to the palace gates theres a bunch of pots and one of them turns into a scorpion which is almost invicible....until you knock it on his head.... but what do you use to turn it over ?

thanks
---
theres no point in telling me the wisdom of fool wont set me free"neworder
"mr zurkon dosent shoot and ask questions later asking questions is stupid
#2SSjMikitoPosted 9/11/2013 1:24:23 PM
You have to block or parry it when it does a physical attack to flip it on it's back.
#3HitagiPosted 9/11/2013 1:26:57 PM
Aero
#4nightshadeA(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2013 3:22:05 PM
tried areo and didnt do anything but bounce him around a little....
---
#5ThamauturgePosted 9/11/2013 3:29:52 PM
If you have Sonic Blade, use it. It clears out the surrounding pots and does excellent damage to the boss itself.
---
There must be strong, unwavering justice. And there must be fear to enforce that justice -Romeo Guildenstern, Vagrant Story
PSN: Thamauturge
#6Hirokey123Posted 9/11/2013 3:36:27 PM
Focus on destroying it's body, attack the head when you have a chance. Sonic Blade is your best friend, aero is your best friend as well because it will greatly lower the damage you take in fights. Be wary of its feelers, those electric spark feelers HURT.

Also it's a centipede.
---
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me
#7nightshadeA(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2013 3:43:43 PM
killed it ..... sonic blade worked..... thanks everyone (tho damn goofy flipped it back over twice )
---
#8slmcknettPosted 9/11/2013 3:45:02 PM
Hirokey123 posted...
Also it's a centipede.

Not the centipede. The scorpion mini-boss that was added into FM.

He's a real pain in the ass.
---
El. Psy. Congroo.
#9XoritalPosted 9/11/2013 4:42:42 PM
I love running into this thing. First feel the pots, the one you cant push is the scorpion. Destroy all the pots and you get 110 exp total.
#10CLupulaPosted 9/15/2013 10:54:46 AM
But how do you hurt the Scorpion? No spell or attack I use seems to do anything.