Giant White Mushroom

#1ZanderKaboosePosted 9/12/2013 7:52:14 PM
I was in atlantica, and I ran into some mushrooms. All three required stop, easy enough. After they were gone, a giant white mushroom appeared and started dancing. I ended up casting stop on it, but it ditched out after the spell wore off.

What are you supposed to do?
---
See my opinion is superior because I refuted your statement without actually arguing anything. ~JDM_Jev
#2MoooglemanPosted 9/12/2013 7:57:20 PM
Get as many hits as possible to get items for synthesis and premium cap if you can get 100. Item drop is also 100% chance at 100. Problem is that goofy and donald attack when you hit triangle which drops your count and makes it next to impossible to get 100 hits in this version. Best thing is use stop and aeroga then combo and ragnarock if i'm not mistaken
#3ZanderKaboose(Topic Creator)Posted 9/12/2013 9:14:16 PM
Thanks!! I don't remember that from the original KH
---
See my opinion is superior because I refuted your statement without actually arguing anything. ~JDM_Jev
#4921soraPosted 9/12/2013 9:28:40 PM
ZanderKaboose posted...
Thanks!! I don't remember that from the original KH

because that was a exclusive heartless to FM version
---
Seriously... all of these flames are amusing that it's fun to be trolled nowadays, FLAME MORE EVERYONE! THEY ARE FUN! Official Laguna's Ragnarok Cannon of TGAE!
#5itsyourlifePosted 9/12/2013 9:55:45 PM
Just cuz I didn't see anyone mention it, you have to use a Stop spell on it before attacking, otherwise it will simply disappear.
---
I awoke one day to find that I had settled down, formed a family. I had even grown quite fond of them. -Vegeta
#6Moe_Lester_13Posted 9/12/2013 10:57:33 PM
Can also be found in Deep Jungle in the treehouse. Much easier to get 100 hits there. Also,

STOP SAYING IT IS IMPOSSIBLE. I have obtained 100 hits in this version. DONT SPREAD FALSE INFORMATION
---
Official Tobi of all Naruto boards- "I'll show you the truth!!"
--Sazh > Tobi > everything else > Yuji Kaido--