Final Mix Synthesis

#1DeadlyJax13Posted 9/13/2013 5:34:39 PM
Anyone know of a good synthesis guide for final mix? Having a hard time finding one. Thanks!
#2TerantatekPosted 9/13/2013 5:37:43 PM
No problem :)
---
"The best revenge is to live a happy life"
Love, Peace, 420-14/7. Living in Euphoria
#3MoooglemanPosted 9/13/2013 6:09:47 PM(edited)
http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-hd-1-5-remix/176248-kingdom-hearts-1-5-final-mix-item-quantites-synthesis-guide.html

the goos under the new materials are actually stones not good and the mysterious force is serenetiy power.

regardless of the names though all the recipes are right and the enemies and such so if you get a different drop just note that that is the name.

Pretty sure it's just stone instead of goo and serenity power instead of mysterious force

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/684080-kingdom-hearts-hd-15-remix/faqs/43157 this will tell you where all the new heartless are to get the new drops. and any old synth guide will tell you where to get the old drops (where the enemies are since only names not locations are listed)
#4DeadlyJax13(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2013 5:47:21 PM
Awesome! Thank you so much!! :)
#5MoooglemanPosted 9/13/2013 5:53:24 PM
DeadlyJax13 posted...
Awesome! Thank you so much!! :)

Np
#6Drizzy_DrizakePosted 9/13/2013 6:13:59 PM
Can you not even finish the first list until after HB? All the materials for the EXP earring are from new Heartless and I've yet to see any of these in the worlds they should be in so I'm assuming they don't show up until after the keyhole is completed.
---
In the game of chess you can never let your opponent see your pieces - Zapp
#7MoooglemanPosted 9/13/2013 6:18:43 PM(edited)
Drizzy_Drizake posted...
Can you not even finish the first list until after HB? All the materials for the EXP earring are from new Heartless and I've yet to see any of these in the worlds they should be in so I'm assuming they don't show up until after the keyhole is completed.

Not quite sure I didn't see any of them until after but I wasn't looking. The second list popped up though for me when I did all of the first minus the exp earring.

I think they might appear after just finishing the world not 100% sure thought but I thought I read some one fighting the chimera right after halloweentown when they went back for the red trinity. The sniper wilds though don't show up in traverse town that I saw until after the hallow bastion is done then they show up all the time. Going on that you need their drop I am guessing even if you can get everything you can't get that so you have to do bastion first.
#8Drizzy_DrizakePosted 9/13/2013 6:17:08 PM
I've got the list done besides the earring and still don't have any new stuff
---
In the game of chess you can never let your opponent see your pieces - Zapp
#9MoooglemanPosted 9/13/2013 6:24:13 PM
Drizzy_Drizake posted...
I've got the list done besides the earring and still don't have any new stuff

Try leaving and coming back. I swore I just closed and opened the menu. If that doesn't work though theres the moogle closest to the door who talks about new items you might need to talk to him. Or just progress, but I did that stuff the moment the shop opened up I thought.

I have 12 that I can synth exp earring i haven't done yet :/ some one else might know better how they pop but just talked to all the moogles a bunch and go back to synthing see if that works.
#10jedimaster91Posted 9/13/2013 6:46:42 PM
Mooogleman posted...
I think they might appear after just finishing the world not 100% sure thought but I thought I read some one fighting the chimera right after halloweentown when they went back for the red trinity. The sniper wilds though don't show up in traverse town that I saw until after the hallow bastion is done then they show up all the time. Going on that you need their drop I am guessing even if you can get everything you can't get that so you have to do bastion first.

The Sniperwilds in Traverse Town show up way earlier than Hollow Bastion. I looped the districts for some grinding after beating Opposite Armor and I was seeing them about every other or every third time in the Second District. Whether or not they drop the synth items you need until after HB, I have no idea. I generally try to avoid them. I hate those little buggers.
---
Just once more to the breech, dear friend, once more
No, I told you my name's--Agh, whatever, Axel, fine.