Best Grinding Spot?

#1SharkOmegaPosted 9/14/2013 8:38:00 AM
Beat Behemoth. Now I just need to Grind. I still can't even get past the first match in Pegasus Cup solo yet.

I been told the Hotel is Traverse Town is a good way to do it, but...yeah, took an hour just to level up once.

I still can't Synthesize the EXP Accessory if that is necessary or useful at all. Damn this game is a lot harder than I remember.
---
Gamertag: Shark Omega
Steam: SharkXOmega
#2desertmanPosted 9/14/2013 8:43:47 AM
You should get the EXP Ring from Hundred Acre Wood.
---
about:robots
about:mozilla
#3maxxxximumPosted 9/14/2013 8:44:58 AM
Not just the hotel. Do a loop through all of Traverse Town. I got to max level from 60ish in about 5 hours.....that was the original NA version though. Maybe they nerfed the EXP gain there but I doubt it. Oh and make sure you have EXP gain accessories on.
---
Stop your ignorance of Final Fantasy XI's awesome story. See it here.
http://ffxicutscenes.blogspot.com/
#4NegaManEXEPosted 9/14/2013 9:14:55 AM
Can you stack the accessories though? Like, if Sora, Donald and Goofy each wore 3 EXP Bracelets, would that quadruple or double my leveling speed?
---
Mega Man Star Force: Pegasus 481411810813
Mega Man Star Force 2: Zerker 481183873430
#5SharkOmega(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2013 9:18:48 AM
NegaManEXE posted...
Can you stack the accessories though? Like, if Sora, Donald and Goofy each wore 3 EXP Bracelets, would that quadruple or double my leveling speed?

Good question. But since I can't even get one, that...might not matter to me...
---
#6SharkOmega(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2013 7:41:34 PM
Bump for answer to NegaManEXE's question, and more advise.
---
#7rpglover13Posted 9/14/2013 7:44:33 PM
SharkOmega posted...
Bump for answer to NegaManEXE's question, and more advise.

I don't know a for sure answer, but I've noticed that all the abilities/accessories that stack usually say to equip more on other members for a bigger bonus.
#8MadigariPosted 9/14/2013 7:53:36 PM
NegaManEXE posted...

Yes, they stack. The only thing that hasn't been tested, as far as I'm aware, is whether equipping them on an unused character (I.E., stages where you have a fourth character) adds to it as well.
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
If you can't get what you want, then you come with me.
#9blablablax17Posted 9/14/2013 9:34:27 PM
maxxxximum posted...
Not just the hotel. Do a loop through all of Traverse Town. I got to max level from 60ish in about 5 hours.....that was the original NA version though. Maybe they nerfed the EXP gain there but I doubt it. Oh and make sure you have EXP gain accessories on.

This.
I also did loops in Hollow Bastion and I spent a lot of time in that last room in before the final boss.
---
Stalking the GameFaqs boards since '04.