defender

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
So I just resigned myself to grinding out the defender shield. I have lucky strike on everyone and just got encounter plus and planned on making an evening of it in the third district. I just got it on the 4th enemy I killed and I feel like I just won the lottery. Now watch me try for three straight days to get my wizards relic...
3 years ago#2
Tacoknight posted...
So I just resigned myself to grinding out the defender shield. I have lucky strike on everyone and just got encounter plus and planned on making an evening of it in the third district. I just got it on the 4th enemy I killed and I feel like I just won the lottery. Now watch me try for three straight days to get my wizards relic...

And every Defender you kill will drop a shield, and so will the wizards when you finally get their weapon. :)
Take this post seriously at your own risk.
3 years ago#3
Took me forever to get the shield, and when it did two of them dropped in the same battle. The wizard welic I got shortly after those heartless appeared in the game.
http://i.imgur.com/ySRZ2DJ.png
3 years ago#4
I got a WR before my first Shiny Crystal. A good 10-15 hours later and still no Defender.
Crusnik 02, Nanomachine activate...80% -Abel Nightroad
PS3 ID: CruxisNightroad WKC ID: Seraphim
3 years ago#5
Well law of averages is doin its thing on me now. I just finished grinding powerwilds for shards and it took me an hour and a half to collect just 4 of them :p
3 years ago#6
Luka's Wizard's Relics Surplus has just what you need, friend. We're also selling Defender Shields now.
PSN - Tyrannikos / 3DS FC: 4640-0120-2089
Currently playing: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix, Mario Kart 7
3 years ago#7
Surprising I got the shield without even trying to. Maybe my 4 or 5th defender enemy on my first visit to HB. Wizard relic got on first trip also. Must've been lucky as hell. Cause I remember grinding for those before.
PSN ID: HippeusOmega
Currently Playing: KH 1.5 Remix, Diablo 3, Final Fantasy XIV: ARR
3 years ago#8
I was lucky and got both of them by just playing through the story. Good thing I picked the shield and got Lucky Strike extremely early
There must be strong, unwavering justice. And there must be fear to enforce that justice -Romeo Guildenstern, Vagrant Story
PSN: Thamauturge
3 years ago#9
Make sure you completely exit the game and re-enter if you havent had luck after an hour or so. The RNG in older games can be pretty screwy sometimes.
Gamefaqs has taught us that academic fields like literature don't exist because of teenagers that say "well that's just your opinion and I disagree."
3 years ago#10
Defender #280. It's about time
Current waifu: Fang (FFXIII) http://psnprofiles.com/Junta--Jast
Currently playing: Persona 4 Golden / Arena, P3P, KH1.5 HD ReMix, Dead Space 3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived