Ap needed for all abilities.

#1NorthernDruidPosted 9/25/2013 6:38:37 AM
How much AP do i need to equip ALL abilities for Sora?

Alternatively, how many AP ups do i need to make to make if i feed them all to Sora, and do i need to give Donald and Goofy any?
---
The best plans are the ones that don't work unless you wing it along the way. -Skandrae
Proud (shared) winner of Majora's Mask Quiz IV: A New Hope
#2KOTRsssPosted 9/25/2013 6:59:39 AM
Depends. Do you care about having tech boost equipped once you are level 100 if all it does is increase exp?

Do you care about having abilities equipped to Goofy even if it's best that he just uses MP gift? Do you want Goofy and Donald to have treasure magnet?
---
Gamefaqs has taught us that academic fields like literature don't exist because of teenagers that say "well that's just your opinion and I disagree."
#3SomeIronicNamePosted 9/25/2013 7:22:51 AM
Also, what Accessories are you going to equip in the endgame? Some will boost your AP, but others do not. This will influence however many AP Ups you'll want to make.
Also, a little tidbit for you: Giving all the AP Ups you get in the game through treasure chests to Sora won't net you enough AP for all of the abilities. You're gonna have to synthesize the rest, which could be difficult and take forever, considering the random drops you might come to hate.
---
The use of words expressing something other than their literal intention,
Now that is "irony!" -Bender Bending Rodriguez
#4B-bop1990Posted 9/25/2013 7:49:12 AM
By level 100 giving Sora all AP ups I had, and no AP boost from accessories, I could equip all the useful abilities and even useless ones on Sora, finished with 60 AP.
#5SomeIronicNamePosted 9/25/2013 8:00:55 AM
B-bop1990 posted...
By level 100 giving Sora all AP ups I had, and no AP boost from accessories, I could equip all the useful abilities and even useless ones on Sora, finished with 60 AP.

But did you completely complete the game? Like all Secret Bosses, all Collectables, and all Minigames and such? Because you get several Abilities from these things. I do have nearly all of the Abilities equipped from everywhere ingame, just a handful of Tech Boosts and all the Limits aren't equipped. But I'm not quite sure this is what the TC is asking for.
---
#6B-bop1990Posted 9/25/2013 8:10:34 AM
Yes of course, 100% the game, I only have Trinity Limit equipped and no tech boosts, which allows me to have everything else, and I don't have guard equipped. I have everything the game has to offer, and only made 1 AP up in synthesis if that helps.
In the end, if you're aiming for level 100 you won't be struggling to pick what abilities you want, and anyway, at that level you can relentlessly attack bosses without a care in the world.
#7SomeIronicNamePosted 9/25/2013 8:14:00 AM
B-bop1990 posted...
Yes of course, 100% the game, I only have Trinity Limit equipped and no tech boosts, which allows me to have everything else, and I don't have guard equipped. I have everything the game has to offer, and only made 1 AP up in synthesis if that helps.
In the end, if you're aiming for level 100 you won't be struggling to pick what abilities you want, and anyway, at that level you can relentlessly attack bosses without a care in the world.

This is indeed true.
---
#8jedimaster91Posted 9/25/2013 2:15:22 PM
I remember reading somewhere that you need 65 AP to equip all of Sora's abilities (minus Exp Zero because it doesn't cost anything). How many AP ups you need really depends on your gear and what you're willing to grind for.
---
Just once more to the breech, dear friend, once more
No, I told you my name's--Agh, whatever, Axel, fine.
#9NorthernDruid(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2013 4:24:30 PM
No tech boost at lvl 100.

Guess it's easy enough to drop lucky strike as well.

Also no AP from equipment.

Everything else on.

I don't really care about Donald and Goofy but it's fun to know.

Just the total AP to equip everything would be good to know, and then how much the "pointless at max" utilities like Lucky Strike and Tech Boost take up.
---
The best plans are the ones that don't work unless you wing it along the way. -Skandrae
Proud (shared) winner of Majora's Mask Quiz IV: A New Hope
#10BlueInfinityPosted 9/25/2013 4:27:14 PM
Lucky Strike is never useless no matter what level you are.
---
'[Blue], call me whatever feels right on your keyboard.' - Marsford
'I didn't bother to read any of that since you have bad taste in games.' - KGTrigger