Kingdom hearts world I'm surprised is still absent...

#1KillSwitch873Posted 9/28/2013 4:14:56 PM
Toy story. It's one of the biggest Disney Series its one of the highest rated and yet still no world for it. It would be kind of neat seeing the characters in toy form.

Thoughts?
#2SamuraiLloydPosted 9/28/2013 4:17:25 PM
So far, no Pixar related franchise (Toy Story, Monsters Inc, Incredibles, etc) has gotten any sort of representation in Kingdom Hearts. I don't know if Square has said any official reason as to why though.
---
"I just beat Mag-Freaking-Neto! Where yo curly mustache at?!" - Deadpool
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage
#3gotsporkPosted 9/28/2013 4:17:40 PM
haven't there been no pixar worlds at all?
---
mreow!
spork for president - metroid composite
#4chaoscontrol325Posted 9/28/2013 4:20:02 PM
Pixar was not Disney property by the time KH2 entered development. I'd expect to see at least one Pixar world in KHIII. I'd love to see Sora, Goofy and Donald as toys.
---
PSN: Lazuri65 XBL:LazuriXIII
If you don't write you're from GameFAQs and what board in the friend request, you will be denied.
#5Dante3hscPosted 9/28/2013 4:35:23 PM
Originally buzz and woody were slated to appear as summons in KH II, but ended up getting dropped. Unskinned models could be found in the game data.
---
Oac, So cek ec eh Al Bhed... fro? Lyica E's YFACUSA mega dryd!! :D
#6feared4powerPosted 9/28/2013 4:35:56 PM
We need a marvel universe
#7chaoscontrol325Posted 9/28/2013 4:39:35 PM
I want a lightsaber keyblade.
---
PSN: Lazuri65 XBL:LazuriXIII
If you don't write you're from GameFAQs and what board in the friend request, you will be denied.
#8Borzoi69Posted 9/28/2013 5:05:04 PM
Well, Disney own a lot more franchises than they did previously so we can hopefully expect some other worlds in KH3.

Here are some I'm hoping to see:

Star Wars (not the Clone Wars animation but if it does get in, that's probably what they'll go with).
Marvel (Spiderman & X-Men specifically)
Muppets
Toy Story
---
http://bit.ly/NepgearRising
FFXIV: ARR Character: Yukimaru Mihara - Server: Shiva - http://bit.ly/Yukimaru
#9NorthernDruidPosted 9/28/2013 5:41:40 PM
By now though Toy Story wouldn't be quite new enough as a world, it's general "shtick" has been done already, namely the entire shrinked down bit. It was done in Wonderland, and it was done again in Castle of Dreams, so all that's left is the toys aspect of it, and while that's cool and all, it doesn't make up for the fact that it would inevitably be a bit samey as the other "shrink ray" worlds.

Now Buzz as a summon, or them appearing in Hollow Bastion (or a new crossover world), is another matter entirely, and it could be very cool if done right.
---
The best plans are the ones that don't work unless you wing it along the way. -Skandrae
Proud (shared) winner of Majora's Mask Quiz IV: A New Hope
#10KillSwitch873(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2013 5:52:34 PM
Jesse could TOTALLY be a princess of heart