Frost Gem and Thunder Gem

#1monopoly_kingPosted 10/14/2013 1:36:51 PM(edited)
Anyone know the best possible way of getting these two items for synthesizing?

I really would dread going back to Atlantica to fight the enemies for the Thunder Gem. Also, I think the highest percentage drop of these come from White Mushrooms, so I've been fighting them, however, they're being stingy.

I was wondering if anyone knew some trick or something... (perhaps with Bambi) to get these item drops quite swiftly?

Also I am at the very end of the game before the final fight.

Thankyou.
#2ChrisOceanPosted 10/14/2013 1:34:01 PM
For Thunder Gems you can get them in Deep Jungle at the cliffs area with Bambi, theres enough enemies for a chance to get one. Easy waves too.

Frost Gems, iirc, can be obtained really easily in Wonderland in the room with the doorknob by using Bambi. There're plenty of enemies for a chance for a few gems.

You could also try the Atlantica zone in World Terminus for a chance for both.

Dont forget to have Lucky Strike if you dont already have it
#3monopoly_king(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 2:06:47 PM
Much obliged, I just decided to fight in the Bizarre Room (in Wonderland) with the Bambi trick, then transition over to the Lotus Forest (2 screens away so the Shadow Heartless could respawn), and try to get the gems off the white mushrooms here also.

Thank you.
#4S2HlNCPosted 10/14/2013 2:19:28 PM
Thunder Gems can be acquired from Aqua Tanks and the heartless they drop Screw Divers in Atlantica

Frost Gems can be acquired from Sheltering Zones and the heartless they drop Sea Neon's in Atlantica as well
---
PSN ID - E-Go
#5S2HlNCPosted 10/14/2013 2:19:54 PM
http://www.khwiki.net/Frost

this wiki is very helpful for locations
---
PSN ID - E-Go
#6rumblingrosePosted 10/14/2013 2:55:53 PM
ChrisOcean posted...
For Thunder Gems you can get them in Deep Jungle at the cliffs area with Bambi, theres enough enemies for a chance to get one. Easy waves too.

The camp site also provides enough, and you can just nip into the tent, board the gummi ship and land again to respawn.
---
Master of her own illusionary world.
http://www.voodooswordmaster.com/