What's your favorite weapon for each class?

#1Efx88Posted 4/19/2014 7:37:48 AM
Just thought this would be a fun topic for a "dead" board.

Ranger AF100. Great all purpose weapon.

Wing Diver IDunn-FF. Need I say more?

AIR Raider So many to choose from...probably the most diverse arsenal in the game...not the most powerful mind you just the most diverse....gun to my head I'd say the Bazelart Vulture F helicopter, that thing just wrecks shop!

Fencer Haven't played him yet, but looking forward to playing with his new toys

Gamertag Deadly EFX
#2ninebreaker47Posted 4/19/2014 9:28:35 AM
Ranger: lyzander Z and reverse shooter X

Wing Diver: T.Bow XD, Hreidmarr,Idunn FF,RZR,
M. Rapier, and for sniping her monster or gungnir.

Air Raider: haven't used it myself personally enough to answer.

Fencer: i like dual weilding gatling guns and dash cancelling around stabing everything with spears using a javelin catapault to make for rapid non stop boosting.
---
Posted using GameFlux
#3Toho2Posted 4/19/2014 2:02:13 PM
While I love nearly everything about each class, including the weapons, I think the Fencer has some cool weapons. His cannons are amazing!
---
Storm 1 was Master Chief before Master Chief was cool. Storm 1 IS the original Master Chief!
YouTube: JLP GAMER
#4RycerXPosted 4/19/2014 4:11:57 PM
Situational uses aside and just my favorite to use in general...

Ranger - UM-J grenade launcher line. I love timed grenades, the Chronocluster was my favorite weapon from Insect Armageddon and this is one of my favorites here. There's something so satisfying about placing your shots and waiting for them to explode. Like planting little seeds and watching them sprout into big, beautifully bug-gut splattered destruction.

Wing Diver - Idunn line of course, I always wanted to be a Ghostbuster. This is the Muhammad Ali of the Wing DIver's arsenal. It will wear down and outlast any mass of enemies, no matter how big. It's so good at crowd control, I feel like I'm fighting against an army of swords and shields with a toothpick, and winning.

Air Raider - I do love my little Transformer suitcase turrets, but I have to give this to the Wireguns. I can't speak enough as to how good these can be in the right hands. Like the Idunn, it's a weapon of attrition that makes it possible for you to control and wear down otherwise overwhelming hordes of enemies.

Fencer - FH light mortars. I've almost always got one of these equipped when I'm using an automatic. The perfect balance of speed and explosive power on the Fencer class and an excellent complement to a dexter or gatling. You soften them up with your auto, then blow them to pieces with the FH. I'll take these over heavies any day of the week.
#5VandorLeePosted 4/19/2014 6:00:22 PM
Fencer: Blasthole spear + twin catapult javelins. Skate around destroying ants spiders like no other.
---
"God didn't create humans... No!, Its humans who created God"
"Dr. Londez, "Cowboy Bebop: Brain Scratch (#1.23)" (1999)