What else do EDF fans play?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Earth Defense Force 2025
  3. What else do EDF fans play?
1 year ago#11
Titanfall is the only other game that I'm currently playing. It's fun for some quick online matches. I do however find it regrettable that they didn't take advantage of the awesome setting and give us a great story to play through in single player.

I've also noticed a tendency for matchmaking to stick a bunch of very experienced players on one team and bunch of new players on the other team.

---
Life goes on long after the thrill of living is gone.
1 year ago#12
Well, since I have not seen anyone mention this ill throw it out there. I am really into the smash bros series but not in a casual way. I have been to a lot of tournaments and I am pretty close friends with Ken which is considered the king of smash. The reason I have not been posting lately or making EDF videos is because I actually went on a road trip to practice smash with him for a week and a half.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwLbqzyRQ7E Here is a live video from his stream that shows me and him practicing. As you can see he rips me to pieces lololol. But I beat him a few times at project M. Melee is a different story as I cant touch him.
---
To quote another poster: "It's a game where you ride motorcycle into space and punch god into the sun". -the game Bayonetta
1 year ago#13
Third person games-ninja gaiden series (but 2 is my fav), all saints row games, max Payne series, gears series, a lot of action games. First person-battlefield 4(played all games except bf2142 and bf2 my comp sucked), counter strike, I LOVE all fear games except 3, crysis, far cry (2 and 1, 3 was overrated), I do like cod lol but it's getting terrible now I just want the next zombies...and more. Other-racing like midnight club la, full auto, need for speed, fighting-dead or alive series, Tekken 6, umvc3, mortal kombat, injustice. There's a lot more but that's an alright list
---
PS4-NaughtyyAssassin 360-KushAssassin2o6
http://bf4stats.com/ps4/NaughtyyASSASSIN
1 year ago#14
I'm a huge EDF fan. In fact, EDF 2025 saved me from throwing my 360 in a dumpster after playing [place most titles here] and getting pissed at the pathetic attempts to blanket terrible gameplay with terrible story lines. Somewhere along the line, gaming became a poor excuse for terrible writers/directors to vomit out their SyFy channel screenplays.

I digress. I play a variety of different games that try and stick to the fun part of the medium. Some people mentioned shmups, and they are definitely a great option, especially with the large number that are available at next to nothing prices. I'm currently working on DoDonPachi (region free) and Otomedius Excellent (what the hell am I supposed to do with this pillow case?).

Outside of that, Battlefield is always a fun bet if I want to waste a few hours. Same thing goes for CoD. The Suda 51 games are always a fun, albeit short, waste of time. I've beaten Lollipop Chainsaw at least 20 times. It never gets old.

Oh, dungeon crawlers are a good fix for the arcade-style games. I've poured about 70 hours into Diablo 3, which pales in comparison to the 250+ hours I poured into Sacred 2.

tl;dr - shmups.
1 year ago#15
I'm training for the Wave 100 achievement in Robotron 2084 when not playing EDF2025. Huge fan of twin-stick shooters. I really hate Call Of Duty multiplayer but the Extinction mode is hugely enjoyable. Also love Geometry Wars, Hard Corps: Uprising, Contra/Super Contra, Sina Mora etc!
1 year ago#16
I have been playing a lot of RPGs on my Vita. Currently playing the FFX HD Remaster on it. I almost got the Platinum Trophy for it. Then i am going to start on FFX-2. They come in a bundle pack. Both games for $40. I used to play a lot of CoD but i just got really bored of it. That and spending $60 on a new CoD every year and another $60 on DLC for it is just makes me mad since it jist feels like i am blowing money on the same game over and over every year. I just feel like playing EDF and RPGs lately.
---
Brought to you by GameFlux
Free GameFAQs app on Google Play!
  1. Boards
  2. Earth Defense Force 2025
  3. What else do EDF fans play?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived