A Better Way To Have Handled The Weapon And Armor Limit

#1OKRecords1138Posted 4/21/2014 9:37:05 AM
Personal opinion of course, but I think that Sandlot should have approached the weapon and armor limit differently. I would have preffered the limit to be removed as you complete each mission on their respective difficulty with that respective character.

In other words, if I beat the first level on easy with the ranger, then if I go back to the first level on easy with my ranger, the limit should be removed, and so on and so on for each consecutive completion of other levels with varying characters on varying difficulties.
---
See all your favorite toys of yesterday and today at The Toy Box - thetoybox1138.blogspot.com
#2ninebreaker47Posted 4/21/2014 9:48:21 AM
I would have been cool with that. Would make armor farming on online easy stages with 4 players much easier to accomplish.
---
Brought to you by GameFlux
Free GameFAQs app on Google Play!
#3eastxPosted 4/21/2014 9:13:09 PM
That's actually a great idea. Would've been nice.
#4GrubilmanPosted 4/21/2014 10:44:15 PM
I don't mind the armor and weapon limit the way they are. Doesn't bother me one bit.
#5Toho2Posted 4/26/2014 8:24:22 AM
That would have been better instead of having to complete 70% of the game just to go back and stomp enemies with insane weapons online, when it's easier to do it in single player.
---
Storm 1 was Master Chief before Master Chief was cool. Storm 1 IS the original Master Chief!
YouTube: JLP GAMER