I don't get it EDF IA rocked!!!

#11RottenrockerPosted 10/9/2013 9:26:07 AM
If it had been localized. I would have directed people to getting EDF2P instead of IA because for a port of a PS2 game it is far superior and a lot more fun than IA could ever hope to be.

It's a real shame that D3 decided to only release IA instead. EDF2P is one of the best games ever put on the PSP.
#12TurboGameraPosted 10/10/2013 8:05:57 AM
Indeed. EDF2P is awesome. An HD port would be boss!
#13RottenrockerPosted 10/10/2013 11:59:12 AM
An HD port to the Vita would be amazing. Having EDF2 and 3 on the same device would be great!

BUT...I'd rather they concentrate on making EDF5 the most insane next-gen game ever.
#14TightNinja(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2013 2:48:23 PM
Rottenrocker posted...
An HD port to the Vita would be amazing. Having EDF2 and 3 on the same device would be great!

BUT...I'd rather they concentrate on making EDF5 the most insane next-gen game ever.

^ EDF Next gen will BE EPIC!!

8GB (well 5GB) of EDF madness will be to awesome.

I personally feel EDF will stlil be the only to truly max out the next gen consoles like the EDF games before it.

4 player split screen EDF would be cool as well.
---
1. GOD PWNS ALL!!!!!!!!
2. PS One Cloud > Xbox One Cloud
#15TurboGameraPosted 10/11/2013 1:37:37 PM(edited)
EDF 5 should put even more variety of insects (including some EDF2 ones), like tank-like beetles, giant snails (not an insect but...), put in back the giant Godzillas, Mecha Godzillas, include other giant monsters like EDF4's giant dragon and (pipe-dreaming here) some aerial fights against giant enemies like in the PSX Gamera 2000 game. Other ideas could be assaulting the insect's mother planet (Starship Troopers style) and ramp up the enemy count to insane levels.
#16MashYouGoodPosted 10/20/2013 12:24:47 AM
TightNinja posted...
in my opinion IA improved on 2017 in EVERY area except level variety and weapons ( I was disappointed with all city environments)

That's not "EVERY".

Also, if you do not consider elements like bugs careening through the sky after being blasted, huge / blinding explosions, giant monster bosses, weapons farming, funny dialogue, campy visuals et al essential to an EDF experience, you're EDF-ing it wrong.
#17MatrixAndrAIaPosted 10/20/2013 2:22:12 PM
TurboGamera posted...
EDF 5 should put even more variety of insects (including some EDF2 ones), like tank-like beetles, giant snails (not an insect but...), put in back the giant Godzillas, Mecha Godzillas, include other giant monsters like EDF4's giant dragon and (pipe-dreaming here) some aerial fights against giant enemies like in the PSX Gamera 2000 game. Other ideas could be assaulting the insect's mother planet (Starship Troopers style) and ramp up the enemy count to insane levels.

Man I miss those Godzilla monsters from EDF2017. I'm really surprised that there weren't any in 2025. Yeah, more insect variety would be nice too. I was astounded when I was confronted with the new enemies in this one, as I hadn't watched any video play of it. But I still miss the Godzilla monsters... =)
---
Your name is sung and tattooed now on my heart - here I will carry you forever
Carry Tori Amos