GameStop (Only) Pre-Order DLC - Air Raider Pack!

#1geelwPosted 10/29/2013 3:49:51 PM
My inbox was smiling at me today: we're getting those maid balloons and the Gold Vegalta! But as pre-order bonuses through GameStop (oh well). Press release below:

October 29, 2013

MEDIA ALERT

Pre-Order Earth Defense Force® 2025 Today at GameStop to Get the Air Raider Weapons Pack as You Seek to Destroy the Impending Insect Attack This February

D3Publisher (D3P) today announced a new exclusive weapons pack available as a pre-order promotion at GameStop stores for the upcoming launch of Earth Defense Force 2025 for the Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system in February 2014. The bonus code will be provided for access to downloadable content (DLC) at no extra charge with a reservation or pre-order of the full Earth Defense Force 2025 video game.

Available exclusively to customers at GameStop is the Air Raider Weapons Pack featuring:

· The Pure Decoy Launcher (Setsu) – a weapon that distracts the enemy by discharging a large balloon that takes the shape of an attractive female and acts as a decoy, used to lure enemies into an area for a pending air raid for a limited time.

· The BMO3 Vegalta Gold – a gold coated model of the BMO3 Vegalta with a combat burner to throw flames. Players will also be able to take flight for short periods of time when equipped.
---
"It's just a jump to the left..."
#2TurboGameraPosted 10/29/2013 9:40:44 PM
So, Gamestop it is. I will have my american sister preorder it for me as i don't think they ship to other countries.
#3geelw(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2013 3:02:05 PM
Yeah, I wish it was available through PSN or D3P's US site, but this is still a good thing as we're getting all the content they got in Japan (which is a WIN)...
---
"It's just a jump to the left..."