HP Farming stage(s) for all classes?

#1zenxacredPosted 11/10/2013 8:51:46 PM(edited)
Went off this game a few weeks after release and just recently came back to it after seeing more of Matrix's inferno runs. Though I was looking at my HP and I'm not even near 1K and that's only for the ranger.

Any places that's easy to farm and for all classes?

Also I'm assuming splitscreen is the way to go for farming, yes?

Thanks for all your help :)
---
~ SG/Zen ~
XBL/Steam: ZenXacred
#2MatrixAndrAIaPosted 11/11/2013 8:23:54 AM(edited)
Mission 84. Kill all but one of the UFOs and then just stand there and shoot the streams of ants that fall out. Collect the drops. Repeat for hours on end. It goes faster if you have two controllers and you have the same class for both players. It doubles the armor increase speed. It saved a ton of time.

While farming, I'd suggest having something to do other than watching the TV!! My computer is next to my television, so I was watching DVDs on the computer while half ass paying attention to the game, pretty much only to make the pick ups.

EDIT - for weapons, I farmed in 71 Inferno by killing everything with the Wing Diver and letting the other class pick up the weapon drops.
---
Your name is sung and tattooed now on my heart - here I will carry you forever
Carry Tori Amos
#3Borei_no_ShiPosted 11/11/2013 8:58:28 AM
Do you have the 2nd DLC Mission Pack?

Pretty much any mission of the 20 included are farming fiestas (swarms and bosses galore).
Currently I've been farming mission 16 on Inferno looking for the last 5 weapons for my Wing Diver. It's caves populated by spiders, both normal and silver (silvers drop 3 items each), then 2 groups of golden ants at the end. Takes maybe 10 minutes, enemies are spaced so that there isn't too much worry of death if you're careful, and nets upwards of 20 weapons or more. Armors are more than abundant.

Aside from those, I'd say mission 28 - Brute Force in the regular campaign would net you the most armor.
#4zenxacred(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2013 8:20:33 AM
Been farming for the ranger and the Wing diver. Holy hell it takes a while to get HP...

Still can't tackle inferno, but at least I can do hardest 71 and MP#2 hardest 16. Hit or miss on the latter. MP#2 16 is still a ***** with the golden ants.
---
~ SG/Zen ~
#5zenxacred(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2013 9:39:08 AM
Okay found a nice trick for the MP2#16. So simple now.

Split screen farming netting me 30HP per run with the wing diver.
---
~ SG/Zen ~
#6zenxacred(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2013 1:22:43 AM
Okay. Picked up some nice inferno weapons from #71 for the wing diver. Can now easily farm MP2 #16 on Inferno as long as the wing diver is in the game. :)
---
~ SG/Zen ~
#7Borei_no_ShiPosted 12/9/2013 2:47:42 PM
If you have/can find them, these are the 2 Wing Diver weapons that I recommend for clearing MP2 #16 fast.

Level 90 - Izuna FF
Level 92 -Thunder Bow XD

These are the final 2 in her Medium Range-Lightning Attack column (3rd).
#8zenxacred(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2013 10:34:20 PM
Borei_no_Shi posted...
If you have/can find them, these are the 2 Wing Diver weapons that I recommend for clearing MP2 #16 fast.

Level 90 - Izuna FF
Level 92 -Thunder Bow XD

These are the final 2 in her Medium Range-Lightning Attack column (3rd).

I got the FF but only the thunder bow 30. Been using the diver to clear the stage with other classes for weapons. I ran my air raider with 250HP through inferno with the wing diver in tow.
---
~ SG/Zen ~