It seems like they fixed all the problems

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Earth Defense Force 2025
  3. It seems like they fixed all the problems
1 year ago#1
I made a topic about how I called D3 and found they're making a patch. I thought it was going to be a regular patch where you'd have to download and install it but I just tried playing earlier today and it seems 100% fixed and I didn't have to download anything. No more epically long online loading times of freezing. I played for several hours today, with about three different groups of people and not ONCE did it take forever to load then freeze. So, I guess they just fixed the servers or something.

I figured I'd post this so if someone gets interested in the game they don't get scared off by the other topics talking about the problems. It works perfectly now.
---
Tonight after awhile ima knock you in the head, then... GRANDE TACO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUcszN8jRB8
1 year ago#2
there was a patch for the loading?
---
Always remember: For every five minutes, you waste an hour. -Arc Ray
[PSN: Arc_Ray] [3DS FC: 3866-8021-1637]
1 year ago#3
That makes sense......if the only problems were with the online side, they would only need to fix it on the server side or by use of a hot fix.
1 year ago#4
Nope, the long load then freeze just happened to me now.
1 year ago#5
Happened 3 times to me today. It would be nice to play more online.
---
"Vereor nox." - Rhea from Dark Souls
1 year ago#6
1. Started full game with 2 heroes spawned. Restart.
2. Game disconnected.
3. Started full game with 3 heroes spawned. Restart.
4. Game disconnected.
5. Table thrown.
1 year ago#7
It hasn't happened to me at all lately. I've been playing a few hours today too and it's worked every single time. o.0
---
1 year ago#8
Uh... I just want to say that this isn't a troll topic. I realized that's what it kinda looks like after I was like "they fixed everything! :D" and everyone else was like "no, they didn't >:( "

Seriously, for the past two days straight, it's worked perfectly. I've played several hours each day and a few people for a short while and the same people for a really long while. It's always loaded. No extremely long loading screen then everything freezes. I don't really know why you're all still having problems. Maybe, idk... they haven't fixed it all yet or something.

Please don't flame me ._.
---
1 year ago#9
I think if you switch classes all the time the game will freeze up. And the loading times for online play are kinda bad still.
---
Women were divinely created. Tight clothing just makes everything better.
YouTube: JLP GAMER
1 year ago#10
Switching classes definitely introduces the problem. Switching classes "all the time" doesn't cause the problem, switching anytime can cause it.
  1. Boards
  2. Earth Defense Force 2025
  3. It seems like they fixed all the problems

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived