It seems like they fixed all the problems

#1David2929Posted 3/4/2014 4:53:36 PM
I made a topic about how I called D3 and found they're making a patch. I thought it was going to be a regular patch where you'd have to download and install it but I just tried playing earlier today and it seems 100% fixed and I didn't have to download anything. No more epically long online loading times of freezing. I played for several hours today, with about three different groups of people and not ONCE did it take forever to load then freeze. So, I guess they just fixed the servers or something.

I figured I'd post this so if someone gets interested in the game they don't get scared off by the other topics talking about the problems. It works perfectly now.
---
Tonight after awhile ima knock you in the head, then... GRANDE TACO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUcszN8jRB8
#2ArcRay20Posted 3/4/2014 5:26:41 PM
there was a patch for the loading?
---
Always remember: For every five minutes, you waste an hour. -Arc Ray
[PSN: Arc_Ray] [3DS FC: 3866-8021-1637]
#3Peltar94Posted 3/4/2014 6:58:12 PM
That makes sense......if the only problems were with the online side, they would only need to fix it on the server side or by use of a hot fix.
#4sneakysnakePosted 3/4/2014 8:07:15 PM
Nope, the long load then freeze just happened to me now.
#5arpantzPosted 3/4/2014 9:31:33 PM
Happened 3 times to me today. It would be nice to play more online.
---
"Vereor nox." - Rhea from Dark Souls
#6sneakysnakePosted 3/4/2014 9:48:01 PM
1. Started full game with 2 heroes spawned. Restart.
2. Game disconnected.
3. Started full game with 3 heroes spawned. Restart.
4. Game disconnected.
5. Table thrown.
#7David2929(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2014 12:23:23 PM
It hasn't happened to me at all lately. I've been playing a few hours today too and it's worked every single time. o.0
---
#8David2929(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2014 12:38:56 PM
Uh... I just want to say that this isn't a troll topic. I realized that's what it kinda looks like after I was like "they fixed everything! :D" and everyone else was like "no, they didn't >:( "

Seriously, for the past two days straight, it's worked perfectly. I've played several hours each day and a few people for a short while and the same people for a really long while. It's always loaded. No extremely long loading screen then everything freezes. I don't really know why you're all still having problems. Maybe, idk... they haven't fixed it all yet or something.

Please don't flame me ._.
---
#9Toho2Posted 3/5/2014 3:29:23 PM
I think if you switch classes all the time the game will freeze up. And the loading times for online play are kinda bad still.
---
Women were divinely created. Tight clothing just makes everything better.
YouTube: JLP GAMER
#10sneakysnakePosted 3/5/2014 5:53:52 PM
Switching classes definitely introduces the problem. Switching classes "all the time" doesn't cause the problem, switching anytime can cause it.