I found mission pack 3!

#1ninebreaker47Posted 3/12/2014 7:18:54 PM(edited)
First go to playstation store
Then go to New
Then go to Add Ons
Then scroll ALL the way to the right and select NEW PS3 ADD ONS-SEE MORE
Then select Add Filter and change it to Last 7 Days.
You will see Mission Pack 3 at the top if the list!

Hope this helps everyone who cant find it.
---
Posted using GameFlux
Get it now for Android from Google Play!
#2ninebreaker47(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2014 7:23:02 PM
This was the only way I could get it to show up in the PS store for some reason...
---
I play PC, Xbox 360 and Playstation PS3 + Vita ::Psn:: Ninebreaker87 ::XBL:: iininebreakerii ::Steam:: Ninebreaker87
#3geelwPosted 3/12/2014 7:39:37 PM
Well, the release date was yesterday (copy/paste from the press release I missed in my inbox - oops!):

"D3Publisher today released the third (and final) mission pack for Earth Defense Force 2025 titled "Beyond Despair," now available on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 as downloadable content (DLC). Prepare for more chaos and destruction in the latest DLC as you fight to exterminate the dreaded Ravagers with 20 brand new missions for only $8.99.

And don't miss your chance to conquer the first two mission packs, which are both still available as downloadable content. The Earth Defense Force 2025 Special Ops Mission Pack includes 5 extra missions for $2.99 and the Mutant Rampage Mission Pack features 20 additional missions for $8.99.

Earth Defense Force 2025 is an action shooting bonanza from D3Publisher that arms players with more weapons than ever before! Players will have the experience of their lives as they form elite soldier classes to send on a global quest to protect the world from the insect alien invasion."
---
"It's just a jump to the left..."
#4chethecatPosted 3/12/2014 7:57:03 PM
Strange, that is the only place it would come up for me as well. Thanks for not just finding it but posting instructions. Someone did in the other thread but it didn't work for me. Oh well. least I've got it now... not that I have time to play it tonight. Even if I do get time I've 10 missions left of Normal (offline) as WD and Ranger.

While the reload is massively long, Gungnir's sheer destroying power can be interesting. Took out the Hive with one blast. Yes, I know it is normal, but heck, even on Easy it took a lot of Goliath M2 shots. I'd try and use thunder snipers, but their accuracy is SO bad.
---

~Cheshire~
#5geelwPosted 3/12/2014 8:19:36 PM
Gungnir is pretty much doom for anything it hits, but yep... that reload time is a killer if you don't have a good backup and play solo...
---
"It's just a jump to the left..."
#6sneakysnakePosted 3/12/2014 9:09:57 PM
Let us know if any of the missions are great grinding maps. That's pretty much the only reason I got the 2nd mission pack.
---
PSN: sneakysnake128
#7Peltar94Posted 3/12/2014 9:42:03 PM
Hmm....I found it under the new section(actual name?)>new this week. Although, it was at 3am last night.....after seeing some of the store updated at 8pm and it wasn't there at midnight when I checked a second time.....took well over 4 hours for them to update the store and it started really late.

I didn't check today, but this update must have had something major messing things up.
#8Borei_no_ShiPosted 3/13/2014 2:35:14 AM
sneakysnake posted...
Let us know if any of the missions are great grinding maps. That's pretty much the only reason I got the 2nd mission pack.

They're not really. They're more challenge type missions like pack 2 was, but they're longer. If you want grinding fodder, stick with pack 2's mission 16.

No idea why the store would be different for different people.
#9JackalPosted 3/13/2014 3:03:53 AM
I've only played about 5 or 6 missions last night but they are mix enemy horde fest with aster moving dropships. I only recorded one mission since I had the recorder on for a few screenshots. I'm transferring it to a USB stick and I'll try to get it posted this morning. It's nothing special but it will let you see the first mission.

This should be the link once it's done.

http://youtu.be/bzSQ6OHzBv0
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
#10JackalPosted 3/13/2014 4:40:13 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzSQ6OHzBv0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Try this link. One of them should work.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz